Cloud Network and Security Engineer(ACI, Firepower, ASA, Nexus)
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
What You'll Do
Cisco Managed Services seeks a Cloud Network and Security Engineer to join a team of extremely hardworking engineers supporting strategic cloud collaboration initiatives. This is a superb opportunity for someone with grit and an empathetic view of the customer to drive strategic outcomes for Cisco
Specific to the role of Cloud Network and Security Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Achieve successful program outcomes through good technical leadership, coordination, and driving transparency to leadership.
- Support strategic initiatives working with a team of highly skilled engineers building and enabling Cloud Collaboration platforms.
- Provide insight and leadership to improve automation and efficiency capabilities to the Cloud Collaboration onboarding process
- Work across multiple functions and external parties to drive Cloud Collaboration enablement at a rapid pace
Whom You’ll Work With
Cisco Managed Services is a team of outstanding technical guides whose #1 focus is to deliver best-in-class customer experience. We help tackle the toughest business challenges with network-centric solutions that accelerate customer and partner success and dedication. Our success is validated through extraordinary results, increasing customer satisfaction, industry recognition, and employee happiness. You will work with our top-notch talent and partner with Cisco’s brightest in Customer Experience, sales, operations and engineering working on the state-of-the-art solution’s Cisco is taking to market for customers who are redefining their businesses.
Who You Are
You are an exceptional teammate that quickly develops and fosters cross-functional relationships. You are creative and passionate about creating innovative solutions that will drive business success and solve real world operational problems. You are able to lead, facilitate, and drive alignment across various business partners, thinking about short and long term objectives. You have an eye for the detail as well as for the big picture. You have a passion for transforming operations and take pride in exceeding partner expectations. You have excellent time management skills and work well under pressure which enables you to be deadline driven. Your attention to detail and accuracy is top-notch.
What You Know
- 8+ years proven experience as a Cloud Network and Security Engineer
- BS or MS degree
- Experience working with cross functional partners.
- ITIL Foundation knowledge, certification
- Experience automating simple and sophisticated workflows
- Deep expertise in Cisco Network and Security Products (ACI, Firepower, ASA, Nexus, etc)
- Ability to solve complex network and technology issues
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns. We are inspiring leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers. We Are Cisco.