Cloud Development Engineer
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestSoftware Development, Testing
What You'll Do
- A core role within the Developing team and responsible for Analyzing and developing the software solution which helps customers optimally onboarded to Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers.
- Responsible to build effective scripts to Monitor the DNA Spaces Applications/DNAC Programs/offers.
- Should have very good understanding of customer needs and how better we can achieve it.
- Ensure that all development related activities are carried out as per the standards followed in organization.
Who you ll work with
Team which helps/does, Customers optimally on-boarded to Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers. Custom development for the solutions which are requires product extension Creating tools/dashboard for Cisco DNA Spaces/DNAC Programs/offers. L3 support.
Who You Are
You enjoy working in a fast-paced multifaceted environment with a “take-charge” / “can-do” attitude and is able to demonstrate flexibility and resiliency. You are self-sufficient and be able to work with minimal supervision. Work with geographically distributed teams across different time zones. A strong end-to-end developer who works on metadata driven products and end-to- end applications engineering.
- Bachelor's degree (or above) in Engineering/computer science with an overall work experience of 6-8 years.
- Expertise in below programming skills.
- Java, AngularJS, Fullstack Developer
- Node js
- JQuery, UI - Bootstrap.
- Backend mango db, Redis
- IDE Visual Studio.
- Version control like Git and TFS
- Experience in developing applications using Angular/Node js.
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources, databases and API services.
- Work with large-scale distributed systems.
- Should have Good Analytical and Problem-solving skills.
- Good knowledge in understanding use cases.
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum model.
- Solid Understanding of cloud environments and Linux platform.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Product Engineering Experience.
- To be highly Flexible, Adaptable and Demonstrative Passion for software development.
- Familiar with AWS or other Cloud Environment.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.