Cloud / Data Centre Architect
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center
What You’ll Do
Review technical business requirements and proposing designs to meet the customers current and future business needs. Whilst also providing IT consultancy, design, implementation and support services to customers. Produce and present project documentation, including design, implementation and testing in line with Cisco standards.
Be part of Cisco Services to deliver technical outcomes by working closely with customers in their Cloud and Data Centre environments. This involves leading technical teams providing strategic direction and investigate into technical issues to ensure that the customer(s) environment are designed, tested, implemented and operated against Cisco standards and guidance to optimize availability and stability.
You’ll be one of the trusted advisors, building a proven, long-term relationship with your customers by providing technical thought leadership to solve customer issues and achieve their business outcomes.
Align with and support company policies, processes, and relevant tools to effectively implement the role and support Cisco’s strategies and goals.
Who We Are
The UKI Cisco Customer Experience (CX) team has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Solution Architect. The UKI CX team is responsible for critical customer-facing roles requiring a unique ability to influence innovation by recognizing gaps in customer capabilities and translating them into technical recommendations that affect business outcomes. Being part of this team will provide you with incredible access to ever-changing technologies, innovative tools/innovation and automation with a direct line to the Business Unit and Development Engineers that produce the intellectual capital that provides excellent value to our customers. You will work with a wide virtual team based in various countries within the region with a diverse set of backgrounds. To keep our team as the best technology professionals in the industry, we have established a strong focus on continuous development; you should expect the best in technical and consulting skills training. We also provide our team with the ability to work flexibly to meet their customers’ needs and their own lives.
Who You Are
- Proven experience and advanced knowledge in the following major Cloud Solution and Data Center migrations, with a familiarity with several of their software and advanced features.
- Cloud Software design skills, with strong current knowledge of networking basics and good experience in Consulting Services or high-level support
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience in Overlay Solutions, Cloud and IT infrastructures plus automation and orchestration implementation. With a clear understanding and ability to communicate the latest market trends, Cisco will continue to partner and form eco-systems to deliver comprehensive solutions to our customer base.
- Proven experience in a production customer environment with solutions such as ACI, UCS Director, UCS-Manager and UCS-Central.
- Experience designing and deploying solutions with at least one cloud computing platform of AWS, Azure or GCP.
- Self-motivated with solid technical leadership and collaboration skills with excellent written, oral communication and listening skills communication skills to interact with various levels within a customers’ organization.
- support environments. Advanced degree preferred.
- Active Cisco certifications preferred
- Located in the United Kingdom
- Proficient in English
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people. We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better. We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices. We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco