Client Success Manager- IMImobile
Location:Offsite, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestWebex (Collaboration)
Technology InterestWebex (Collaboration)
What we do
We serve as an extension of our client’s digital marketing teams to develop and execute value-driving, multi-channel digital engagement programs. We work closely with our clients and Client Directors to assist in the role of day-to-day account management, the development of client customer journey experiences and roadmaps, as well as lead in the execution, measurement, and optimization of digital engagement programs.
By leveraging a passion for digital marketing and engagement, we are passionate about bringing client roadmaps to life by crafting and delivering engaging consumer experiences that use our industry expertise and technology capabilities. By developing a deep intimacy with our client’s business, we provide ongoing thought leadership, product education, and standard methodology recommendations on how to integrate our capabilities with client’s existing digital marketing mix. We work closely with our clients and internal teams to building long-lasting, data-driven relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities.
What You'll Do
- You’ll build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with key client contacts with focus on providing industry thought leadership and standard methodologies
- You’ll assist with client onboarding and periodic training and education of our technology and products
- You’ll provide day-to-day account management functions including managing weekly/bi-weekly operational calls with clients and the management of weekly open action items
- You are encouraged to serve as the point of contact for service and support items for clients and lead client expectations by presenting appropriately on program initiatives and timelines
- Also, you’ll work closely with clients and Client Directors to assist in the development of customer journey roadmaps that are aligned with client digital engagement goals
- You’ll assist clients with digital campaign concepts consistent with client strategies including documenting digital customer experiences
- You’ll conduct regular, proactive reviews of client program performance, resulting in optimization and best practice recommendations that drive measurable results for clients
- You’ll identify opportunities working with client’s and the account team to integrate mobile and digital engagement channels to improve the customer experience and drive value to our client’s business
- You’ll communicate digital engagement industry compliance guidelines and standard methodologies to clients and ensure adherence in all programs and campaigns
- You’ll communicate client's goals and perspectives as a client advocate to internal teams
- Also, you’ll maintain extensive knowledge of our products, services, and solutions to educate clients and find opportunities for new product adoption
- You’ll track key account and program success metrics including being responsible for the production of regular client reporting dashboards and strategic business review data
- You’ll audit competitive programs and provide recommendations to clients on identified area’s of differentiation and improvement
- You’ll delegate and lead work with our delivery teams across implementation, graphic design, reporting, and compliance
Who You Are
- You demonstrated ability to support Fortune 500 clients with experience in retail, hotel, travel, hospitality, media, and CPG verticals
- You have experience working with brand marketing plans/calendars, brand voice, and performing multi-channel customer experience journeys
- You have a strong ability to demonstrate multiple (proprietary) software platforms and ability to address customer use cases on the fly
- You possess strong analytical and critical thinking skills; understanding of business intelligence and data analytics.
- You have strong creativity and ideation skills including the detail to document customer engagement and CX roadmaps
- You have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapid change environment
- You are a self-motivated person with proven track record to lead multiple initiatives simultaneously
- You have strong interpersonal skills, works well in a team environment, and plans and carries out responsibilities with minimal direction
- You are outstanding with written and verbal communication skills
- You deliver strong client presentations development and delivery skills
- You have project management orientation and attention to detail required
- Bachelors degree (preferred) in Marketing, Business or Technology or 10+ years equivalent work experience
- 5+ years experience in CPaas / SaaS Customer Success Management, CX, Client Account Management, or related roles
- 5+ years experience in CPaaS / SaaS with an in-depth understanding of software support and sales with specific experience with mobile messaging, existing and emerging omnichannel messaging, and email technologies,
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.