Client Services Manager
Location:Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
What You'll Do
Working together with Account Product Sales, Product Sales Specialists (PSS) and Services Sales teams, you will provide specific technology, solution, or architecture expertise advancing services bookings for Cisco in accounts in an assigned geography or segment.
You are to provide dedicated technical sales expertise primarily in prospecting, and qualifying solutions, that change business outcomes for our customers while helping position Cisco services thought leadership. Assistance with later sales stages may be appropriate at times. You will drive the solution sales process by documenting service and initial solution scope in line with the customers requirements and prevent customer expectation gaps during the delivery cycle. The individual then provides feedback so we can continue to improve our services portfolio to ensure customer, channel partner, and system integrator happiness with the Cisco services portfolio while driving continued year over year bookings growth.
- Increase sales of Advanced Services for Cisco Solutions through:
- Developing a keen understanding of what the customer needs;
- Prepare an Advanced Services Solution proposal in response to customer requirements during the qualification phase to assess whether Cisco has a solution to match the customer requirements as part of qualifying the opportunity;
- Partner with the Services Sales Consultant (SSC), Account Manager (AM), Systems Engineer (SE) and Product Sales Specialists (PSS) to effectively package, price, and present solution to customer, including return on investment and value proposition.
- Increase rapid adoption Cisco Solutions in the geography through:
- Developing a deep understanding of the Advanced Services portfolio and its' business impact;
- Defining and articulating a technology-specific business relevant services strategy and solution for each customer opportunity;
- Partnering with the relevant SSE & PSS teams to incorporate the solution into the customer Account Plan and successfully executing on the plan;
- Assuming a leadership role, based on field and customer experiences, to assist in developing next generation Cisco services & solutions for assigned specialty.
- Develop and manage territory sales strategy to meet or exceed bookings targets in partnership with the AM & Service Sales Consultant
- Provide weekly forecasting and visibility into sales activity by keeping an up to date pipeline using Cisco forecasting tools, SFDC.
Cross-functionally align with the following organizations:
- Architecture Teams and Integrated Sellers: to ensure alignment and consistency in go-to-market strategy presenting one cisco to customers;
- Advanced Services Delivery: provide funnel with sufficient detail to allow an assessment of needed skill to ensure proper capacity planning of resources, scoping of customer requests and deliverables, and inclusion of subject matter experts (technical, delivery) in sales cycle as required;
- Advanced Services Practices Organizations: to ensure awareness of the enablement tools and processes and provide feedback as to ongoing market requirement evolution.
- Portfolio Teams: provide feedback between customer requirements and existing offering to allow for early recognition of changing business climate and customer needs and to provide feedback for continuous improvement or refinement of Cisco Service offerings.
- Prepare AS deals for customer approval
- Gather and refine customer requirements which the SSC, Solution and Proposal team will use to build the solution and generate the customer proposal, and align internal team on the solution strategy
- Lead cross functional teams to propose solutions to meet the specific requirement to validate solution feasibility during the qualify stage
- Prepare calculations and estimate financial impact of AS deals to Cisco, and partners for deal approval and develop sales documents that establish Cisco commitments and maintain customer expectations
- Provide knowledge transfer to SSC, Solution and Proposal Team to make solutions scalable and repeatable and assist in managing iterations of customer expectation through the negotiation process using the same team.
- Build influential relationships with key partners internally and externally
- Participate in business plan interlock as needed
- Attend and present at external & internal meetings as necessary
Who You'll Work With
Cisco is a unique innovator, accelerator and connector. We connect our employees to our partners and our customers, to ensure that the speed, agility and security of Cisco solutions have a multiplying effect worldwide. In the Asia Pacific and Japan region, the Commercial and Marketing teams build our brand, advance key Cisco growth areas such as Security & Software and implement our technologies together with our partners.
The Services Sales team focuses on understanding the customer's strategy, their needs and their business requirements in order to recommend the appropriate solution and to close complex, transformational deals. The goal of this role is to drive service led solution sales by establishing trusted, advisory relationships with various customer executives.
Who You Are
To be successful, Client Services Manager (CSM) would need to have the following required competencies.
- Critical Thinking: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment that appropriately consider customer and partner business capabilities and issues, available facts, constraints, competitive circumstances and probable consequences.
- Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Time & Productivity Management: Applying personal organizational strategies and processes to prioritize and efficiently manage a high volume of work activities.
- High Impact Communication: Clearly and succinctly conveying information and ideas to individuals and groups in a variety of situations; communicating in a focused and compelling way that drives others' thoughts and actions
- Building Influential Relationships: Working closely with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- Negotiation: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
The minimum requirements would be:
- Related degree or equivalent experience with minimum of 5-7 years combined Sales Management, industry and technology experience. Consultative selling background multi-lingual ability and project management experience a plus.
At Cisco, each person brings their different talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us. #WeAreCisco