Client Services Executive
Location:Chesterfield, Missouri, US
Additional Location(s)Moline, IL, St. Louis-. Missouri Greataer Metro area
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. We have employees'with groundbreaking ideas that impact everything. We take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
You will lead all aspects of the customer account with respect to Service deal transactions and drive the execution of customer facing activities to conclusion in a quality, timely, and correct manner. You will understand and effectively navigate customers' and partners' procurement process. Build relationships with customers and partners in positions that directly or indirectly influence the procurement process. Handle service pricing and margins according to agreed upon terms and work with cross functional teams.
- You will sell solutions based on what the portfolio of service offers including Advanced Services and Technical Services
- Drive Multiyear Services Contract Renewals and high attach rate in your assigned customers
- You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact towards achieving business objectives.
- You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to create and lead account plans using all relevant data.
- You will maintain and develop existing and new customers relationships through appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods, and relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
- You will monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant reports and information.
- You will communicate, liaise, and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business and sustainable relationships.
- You will attend and present at external customer meetings and internal meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business development.
Who You'll Work With
We follow standardized and optimized sales processes and utilize extended services team resources and tools, as appropriate based on defined engagement models, throughout the sell cycle, including SSA's, Proposal and SOW teams, Cisco Consulting, Field and Practice Delivery.
Who You Are
You apply knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and monitoring a course of action to accomplish territory objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline. CXO Relevancy: Adding value by dedicatedly identifying business opportunities for the customer/partner, conveying a firm understanding of the customer's/partners business and political drivers, displaying executive presence by building rapport and credibility; effectively influencing other people to accept a solution; clearly connecting solutions to business needs.
- You Build Influential Relationships: Working with customers, channel partners, and account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish relationships.
- You have Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- You negotiate: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support ones proposal.
- You are a Critical Thinker: Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to address sales challenges and new opportunities; taking courses of action based on sound analysis and judgment.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an equal opportunity employer.