Client Service Manager is a customer-facing sale to lead overall success of Cisco brand service business in Central America and Pto Rico Local Service Provider, including management of account plan activities, generation of a balanced and healthy pipeline, forecast and achievement of signings, revenue, contract profitability, client satisfaction as well as converting traditional offers into service driven engagements
The Client Service Manager is expected to engage with the client at the highest C-levels to understand customer’s strategy, customer’s needs, and their business requirements so as to recommend appropriate Cisco service solution;
The Client Service Manager is expected to generate and close complex service driven deals.
Who You'll Work With
You will collaborate cross-functionally (product sales, channel, Architecture, delivery, partners) to build credibility and earn trust.
Who You Are
· Experience and deep understanding of selling maintenance services and consulting solutions to customers on each business level
· Proven success in managing and converting traditional customers engagements to service driven engagements
· Experience in increasing the services penetration percentage/rate at focus customers
· At least 5 years of experience in service sales and software sales as Account Manager or Service Account Manager;
· Native in Spanish and fluent in English.
· Experience in creating stakeholder interlocks and also communicating analysis and business outcomes in a concise and precise way
· Ability to coordinate multiply related initiatives effectively by leading and leveraging cross-functional team and resources.
· Ability to influence decisions related to Cisco services and Cisco technologies across customers IT and Lines of business
· Detailed understanding of all back-office systems leveraged in support of the business, Partners with senior management to establish operational objectives and assignments;
· Extensive Knowledge of Cisco services offerings & software portfolio
· Ability to prepare Strategic Business Planning and strong negotiation skills, presentation skills