Location:Wallisellen, Zurich, Switzerland
Area of InterestSales - Product
Why You'll Love Cisco
Here at Cisco we change the World! You will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Nowadays, everything is converging on the Internet, making network connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. At Cisco that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real-world impact. You'll be part of a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities and world-wide! Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
The Client Executive role is assigned to a strategic and Global Cisco customer account to grow the relationship into a truly outstanding partnership. This requires Cisco to approach the customer differently, with a long-term view, investment approach, and dedication to encourage and leverage all cross-functional Cisco teams. The return on this investment will be higher business growth, increased profitability, and improved customer satisfaction and intimacy.
The Client Executive is the single-point-of-contact for Cisco’s customers enabling Cisco to conduct business with that customer as a unified, highly coordinated entity. You will be responsible for and measured against the long term strategic value of the client relationship and will have to lead forward-thinking employees.
Should you join Cisco for this global role you will:
- Build and maintain executive level relationships at client and Cisco on a global basis.
- Directs all sales processes and manage short term (annual) and long term (strategic) revenues for infrastructure and services, as well as channels strategy.
- Lead the creation of and execute a coordinated and collaborative strategy to maintain and build wallet share, improve margins, productivity and bookings for the company.
- Determine the global coverage model for the client based on the selling strategy.
- Lead a cross-functional team of employees with diverse skill sets and representing diverse internal requirements to achieve the client strategy.
- Handle all direct and indirect expenses associated with the client to maximize account profitability and margins.
- Set the pricing strategy for all Cisco products and services for the client account.
- Create short and long term plans based on research and deep understanding of business and market trends.
- Provide professional leadership and coordination of all Cisco client-facing resources.
Who You'll Work With
This position involves interaction with a variety of cross-functional organizations across Cisco and provides a good opportunity to advance your career working with leading technologies delivering high-value solutions for strategic and truly Global customer.
Who You Are
Should you be interested in this strategic role at Cisco, you should:
- Come and be viewed as a next generation customer leader at Cisco who is able to function as a manager for the customer relationship, leading the Global Account from an engagement, financial, personnel, and corporate perspectives.
- Bring an extensive background and understanding of product, service and channels sales as well as service delivery at Cisco or comparable experience from another company.
- Demonstrate a successful leadership of large, complex sales teams at key accounts with special focus on team leadership and collaboration within cross-functional organizations in a multinational environment.
- Be able to demonstrate a track of sales and delivery record of advanced IT Technologies and solutions at a Global customer.
- Demonstrated success in long term planning of resources, technology and account structure.
- Have a confirmed ability to work closely with engineering and development organizations to drive timely delivery of feature and functionality for your customer requirements.
- Come with at a minimum Bachelor's degree from reputable University. MBA is highly desired.
- Reside in Switzerland and come with outstanding interpersonal skills in English and German.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
We are Cisco.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.