Client Executive - United States Marines Corps
Location:Herndon, Virginia, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking
About the role:
The Client Executive will lead the mission for Cisco to become the visionary leader and trusted advisor to senior decision makers within the United States Marine Corps.
As the ideal candidate, you are an accomplished, hands-on strategic sales leader with a track record of consistently out performing business goals and delivering operational efficiencies. Reporting to the AFN Operations Director you will be responsible for managing and collaborating with an integrated team and effectively expanding Cisco’s relationships and business.
To succeed, you will have an engaging personality to inspire and create excitement with your sales team as well as across the entire organization and in the marketplace. You will also be innovative with an external awareness to understand the nuances of selling complex solutions as Cisco expands its market share. Utilizing a consultative style, you are experienced in teaching and developing your teams to identify and define client needs and develop advanced solutions.
You must be able to balance both short term and long term goals with a vision for how you will evolve your sales organization to continue to grow and deliver the Cisco value proposition over the next several years. As the Client Executive, you should have innovative tools for creating a learning organization and have proven teaming skills with peers to continue to evolve the best operating practices at Cisco. You must possess the highest level of integrity and be able to inspire trust and confidence in both your employees and your customer.
• Develop strategies and plans to drive bookings/revenue/margin growth, account penetration, technology adoption, customer satisfaction, and business outcomes for your client
• Lead the selling strategy by creating short and long term plans based on research and a deep understanding of business and technology trends as well as your client
• Generate and manage accurate sales forecasts on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Ensure that sales/bookings targets are consistently met or exceeded on a monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
• Create need and deliver large, transformational proposals to our clients utilizing successful go to market programs, such as TRM, Sales Plays, and Lifecycle Selling
• Ensure strong interlock with the BU/BEs, Capital, Cisco’s Partner organization, external partners, Marketing, and other key stakeholders to drive the Premier vision and GTM success
• Manage compensation, rewards & recognition, and career development for your team
• Maintain and recruit a highly effective sales leadership team by providing ongoing coaching, guidance, development, and feedback
• Develop and execute against people strategies focused on acquiring and developing a diverse workforce
• Build and maintain cross functional executive relationships within your clients and Cisco