Client Executive - HSBC
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
What You'll Do
As Client Executive you will be in charge of a Global Enterprise Account - HSBC You will also manage a virtual team including Account Managers, Sales Engineer as well as Sales Specialists. Some of those resources reporting directly to the Client Executive.
You will develop and execute sales strategy that maximize Cisco opportunity within the customer environment and position Cisco as a real business and IT partner of their digital transformation. Along with strategic & business planning, this position is responsible for forecasting on a global perspective as well as the drive of sales resources in different countries when his account is active. Direct customer contact at executive level will comprise a major portion of this assignment. Must have both sales & business skills as well as solutions knowledge to make executive presentations and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- You will define, communicate and implement the Go to Market strategy for your global account - ensure that sales targets are met or exceeded in marketplace.
- You will build executive relationships within the account - articulate Cisco business strategies as well as our solutions, create the demand and lead customer discussions to advance the sales process.
- You will ensure a high degree of Customer satisfaction with Cisco products and services
- You will develop and deliver accurate revenue forecasts in line with business objectives.
- You will interact with other Cisco teams (Services, Cisco Capital, EBG), to effectively leverage the entire Cisco value proposition
Who You'll Work With
We are here to listen to our customers. We anticipate their needs, as the markets shift in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything. We focus on finding and solving our customer’s most critical problems. We sell business outcomes and solutions, not just products. We partner with our customers to harness market opportunities.
You will be part of a highly skilled team of Sales, Technical Pre-Sales, Partners, and Technology specialists focusing around our customers’ needs and market opportunities.
Who You Are
- You will bring +10 years of experience leading a major account.
- You have broad knowledge of IT-industry, product lines, geographical region, marketing, sales and business strategy
- You bring demonstrable experience selling complex technical solutions to executive management.
- You are able to set and communicate strategy and goals, whilst motivating others to contribute and deliver
- You possess strong interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques
- You are change orientated, able to accept work with and manage an ever-changing work environment
- You are a natural team worker, working effectively within the team delivering own targets and supporting others
- You are proactive - anticipate change, future needs or risk in the business or areas of responsibility and comfortable in proposing appropriate activities to meet these challenges.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.