Client Executive - Coca-Cola Company, GES South
Location:Atlanta, Georgia, US
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestAI or Artificial Intelligence, Big Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
Why you'll love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything imaginable, from entertainment, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digital economy.
What You'll Do
You will be Identifying, developing and implementing key initiatives that align with the Enterprise Area and Operation Strategy & Execution Priorities. Go to Market Sales Model - Leading /coaching teams through transformation with Account Planning/Opportunity Identification, Business Relevant / Customer Value Selling, Business Disciplines, Challenger Sales Strategy.
- Financial Performance - Exceeding bookings goal (by geography, architecture and vertical), managing opex goal, and maintaining forecast accuracy; providing visibility and in depth knowledge into numbers (customer insights, macro/micro trends, consumption models).
- You will Development Team - Attracting, developing and retaining high performance Account Team talent (career development, coaching, performance management and hiring). Build a Winning Capability and Leading Change - Strategically leading and influencing your own team along with an integrated cross-functional teams including the Customer Value Acceleration Team, Services, Capital, Partners, Advanced Technology teams (Collaboration, Enterprise Networks, Data Center), Marketing, and others. Focusing on contributing to the long-term success of Enterprise West and US Enterprise by being a collaborative leader amongst your peers. Consistently striving to improve and reinvent yourself.
Who You'll Work With
You will be responsible for annual revenue portfolio and will lead an awesome sales team including an Enterprise Account Manager, while working closely with a Systems Engineer, a Customer Solutions Architect, Technical Solutions Architect as well as technology specific Product Sales Specialists. This role will have direct responsibility for the product strategy and execution and as such, you will partner with Cisco Service to formulate and drive an all-encompassing focus across the full solution lifecycle.
Who You Are
- You are adept at balancing intense short-term pressures with overall long-term goals.
- You will have a strong executive presence, polish, and be political savvy. Strong leadership skills in coaching and developing a sales organization for 50+ people
- You have excellent communication skills and ability to persuade -- using simple communications that convey complex concepts in a compelling, concise, and creative way. You have validated ability to build and lead in a matrix-managed team culture
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- BA degree - MBA or graduate degree preferred.
- 5+ years of management roles selling solutions to senior executives at named accounts
- You will have a consistent record leading significant revenue responsibility and or profit/loss center and overachieving targets to meet stretch goals
- You will provide specific examples of closing large, strategic deals to global customers.
- You have and understand a range of Cisco technologies.
- Business Development and strategy experience required.
- You have a confirmed ability to provide thought leadership, think strategically and effectively communicate vision (both written and verbal) and influence cross-functionally.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!