Client Executive - EDF
Location:Issy Les Moulineaux, France
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security
What You'll Do
The Client Executive at Cisco is the key contact for our customers. You will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy in an international environment.
You will participate in groundbreaking projects, helping our customers deliver operational efficiencies coupled with a phenomenal customer and end-user experience.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long-term customer relationships and satisfaction.
You will lead key Cisco sales engagements for EDF and will be in charge of positioning Cisco solutions with the support of Product Sales Specialists and drive the overall forecast and bookings with the Inbound Team.
In this job you will:
- Focus on customer experience and become your customer's trusted advisor.
- Develop and maintain CXO relationships across IT & Business
- Own and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
- Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
- Lead a large and complex virtual and extended sales team with numerous customer projects
- Work closely with the Cisco Partners team, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
- Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed milestones and timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
- Drive Innovation across IT & lines of business
- Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
- Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
At Cisco, you will be the first to benefit from what our technology can offer. Our approach is to enable you to be flexible in how you arrange your work, making sure you give and take the best.
Who You'll Work With
We are Cisco Sales. We sell solutions, products & services that make our customers successful.
Our focus is to find and solve their most critical problems and help them harness new market opportunities.
We anticipate our customers’ needs, as the world shifts in an unprecedented transformation and technology impacts everything.
You will join a team of highly skilled Sales professionals working with Pre-Sales and Technology specialists passionate about the energy sector that uses Cisco’s global presence and provides this insight to all our customers.
We are a team passionate about working hard and playing hard.
Who You Are
You bring the right type of sales experience in a dynamic IT, Software, Services and Solution business and are passionate about delivering transformation and innovation in large complex environments
- Minimum BA degree in a business field or equivalent.
- Delivering targets is a minimum, but what else can you bring to your accounts and the team
- Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
- Mastery in developing trusted customer relationships up to C level.
- Ability to match customer needs with state-of-the-art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
- Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
- Managing large & complex virtual teams
- Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to use and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!