Client Executive - Daimler (1291030)
Location:Stuttgart, Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany
Area of InterestSales - Product
What will you do
The Client Executive Daimler at Cisco lead our sales efforts into the automotive and manufacturing industry segment.
You will drive the sales planning and segmentation, leading and orchestrating dynamic sales and technical teams.
Liaising at C level with customers and partners, your success is reflected in sales achievements and long term customer relationships.
In this role you will:
* Develop and execute the global sales strategy for Daimler business and implement tactical plans.
* Build a reputation of innovation, success and customer intimacy for Cisco.
* Closely engage with Senior Exec. decision makers within key customers and partners, articulating Cisco's vision.
* Directly engage with customers and Cisco teams to drive large, complex deals.
* Lead cross functional teams shaped around our customer needs and opportunities.
* Motivate, mentor and develop Global Account Managers and the entire internal account Eco System eg. CSM, PSS, Systems Engineers, and Systems Engineering Managers.
* Drive annual sales within your area of responsibility showing YoY growth.
* Deliver accurate business metrics.
* Anticipate changes in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target opportunity.
* Travel and fully leverage the power of our collaboration technologies to be close to customers and opportunities.
Who You'll Work With
As a member of the Daimler Account Team, it will be necessary to be a team-player and understand to work cross-functional. This includes, but is not limited to Services Sales, Architecture Sales, Operations, Delivery, Legal, Partners etc.
Who You Are
- You will bring several years of experience leading a major/top account
- Broad knowledge of the vertical Automotive-industry and its trends combined with IT- expertise.
- Understanding of Automotive and Manufacturing Industry and its specific business challenges
- Team worker, works effectively within the global team delivering own targets and supporting others
- Achiever, sets high personal standards and is goal oriented.
- Customer Focus, ensures that is aware of customer needs and expectations, constantly striving to deliver world class performance
- Experience building actionable long and short term account plans based on a deep understanding of the impacts of business and technology trends.
- Proven track record of building deep relationships with CxO's in key customers organizations
- Proven track record in new Business models selling complex architecture solutions, consumption models and business outcomes to customer executive management and their teams.
- Proven track record of negotiating cross-functionally large and complex deals with customers procurement and legal departme
- Ability of innovative, creative and "out of the box" thinking
- Extensive background and understanding of product, service / solution and channels sales as well as service delivery.
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent in German and English language
- People management experience or successfully completed the Leadership Assessment Center Germany.
- Leadership: able to set and communicate strategy and goals, whilst motivating others to contribute and deliver
- Interpersonal and communication skills, able to build rapport and communicate effectively at all levels, and across disciplines using different communication techniques
- Cultural awareness, aware of different cultural styles and how to work with them
- Stress resistant, able to work under and cope with pressure without unduly compromising deliver
- Proactive, anticipates change, future needs or risk in the business or areas of responsibility and proposes appropriate activities to meet these challenges
- Experience with Connected Manufacturing, Connected Car, Connected Spaces and future Mobility concepts of the Automotive Industry
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We Are Cisco.