Cleared DevOps Manager
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
What You'll Do
Cisco's Government, Trust & Technology Services (GTTS) organization is recruiting an experienced cleared DevOps Manager. In this position, you will manage a DevOps team that operates within a number of secure facilities to build, deploy, and support mission essential application services used by both internal clients and Cisco customers. With a broad background in management, you bring people leadership experience, as well as an understanding of design, implementation and operational support of enterprise services deployed within highly regulated government environments.
Who You'll Work With
The GTTS organization is responsible for protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of information and computing assets associated with Cisco’s US Government and Trust service delivery, while enabling business productivity. Our organization strives to exemplify operational excellence, defend and protect Cisco, and provide an easily understood operating structure and enhanced customer service to our partners, clients and customers.
We are a dynamic team of IT, security and network experts that deliver and operate secure IT solutions and capabilities spanning various technical domains across the full-service lifecycle.
As Cisco and its government customers transition to new business models and evolve into multi-cloud and hybrid environments, this team is uniquely positioned to drive the security, compliance and service capabilities for Cisco’s US government business.
Who You Are
· US Citizenship required due to US Government contractual requirements – No Green Card holders
· Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI security clearance with polygraph
· US Government or defense industry experience in a management role overseeing the development and support of application services, technologies, and capabilities in compliance with NIST 800-53 controls
· Applied knowledge of Agile Methodologies, DevOps and tradition development methodologies with relevant experience managing across all phases of the Project Life Cycle.
· 5+ years of experience in leading teams of ten or more engineering professions at various stages within their careers
· Ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment with multiple customers, contracts and competing priorities
· Certification in one or more of the following is a plus: CISSP, CISM, CISA, or GSLC
· BS in Information Assurance/Security, Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering required. Masters preferred.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.