Cisco Talent Incubation Program- Women (CTIP-W)
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestInternet of Everything, Networking
The Cisco Women Talent Incubation Program- Women (WTIP) is a talent development pipeline for candidates interested in developing their networking skills and obtaining the highly technical, client-facing role of a Technical Consulting Engineer within Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization.
As a participant in the Cisco Talent Incubation Program, you will learn foundational networking skills aligned with the Cisco Certified Networking Associate (CCNA) certification, apply your knowledge in a virtual lab environment and receive training & mentorship from some of the industry’s brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills.
Program dates for the upcoming cohort are October 20, 2021 – May 1, 2022. This is a self-paced, unpaid incubation program typically requiring 25% - 35% of a participant’s time. This program is remote and most of the content is self-paced.
Full-time and Intern Technical Consulting Engineer positions that could be offered to successful candidates at the end of the WTIP program will have a work location of Mexico City
The Technical Consulting Engineer Role
The Technical Consulting Engineer focuses on ensuring our customers can fully utilize services by addressing technical issues and preventing costly down time. In this best-in-class support role, you will:
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex technical issues in network services
· Create digitized intellectual capital to build Cisco’s technical knowledge base
· Engage with wide, diverse customer base to help them get the most from their technology
Who You Are:
This program is for two different talent pools:
Interns are individuals who are currently in the last year of their bachelor’s degree and will graduate by July 2022.
New grads are individuals who will graduate in the next 6 months or have recently graduate.
Minimum requirements for this program:
- Passion for customer success, dedicated to delivering the best customer experience in the industry
- Strong analytical and technical problem-solving skills
- Fluent in English
- Ability to proactively self-learn and independently apply new knowledge in a variety of situations
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills; resilience in difficult customer management scenarios
- Knowledge of networking technologies
- Experience providing customer support
- Background in communications, networking, technical support or similar field
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.