Cisco Security Club - Poland, Krakow
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestNetworking, Security
Program Duration: November 2018 - May 2019
Location: Kraków, Poland
At Cisco, our vision is to change the way people work, live, play and learn. If you want to work with leading technology, and have a dream to succeed in a collaborative, dynamic environment then the Cisco Security Club is an ideal way to prepare for your career.
We created the Cisco Security Club in partnership with our Engineer Incubator program to help you to become the best Security engineer in the industry. We are fully committed to providing you with extensive training and certifications but also an amazing experience of a diverse community of people just like you!
Being part of our Security Club, you will learn about the latest Cisco Security technologies from our industry experts, through a series of in-office workshops. You will have a chance to become Cisco CCNA Security certified and practice your security networking skills. In addition, you will connect with 100+ participants from our wider Incubator program from all over Europe, gaining new friends and professional relationships!
To participate you will be exposed to a professional recruitment process where you can assess your technical and soft skills, where we will provide feedback and mentoring to support your ongoing development. And if you are successful in our talent days, then you will be the first to be offered an opportunity to join as a Security graduate or intern in Cisco Krakow.
On the program you will get:
- Rigorous security courses, workshops, online content and tools
- Ongoing assessment and personalized feedback
- Both individual instruction and independent study
- Experts delivering in-classroom content
- Hands-on experience in labs working collaboratively and individually
- Preparation for industry-recognized certifications (CCNA Security)
- Pathways to higher education, internships and career opportunities
- Access to global ICT support communities, career tools, and social networking
To be eligible to join, you need:
- To graduate in the year 2018/19/20 with either a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or "fresh" graduates (up to 2017 graduation date)
- Available to join workshops locally @ Cisco Krakow for the duration of the program
- Fluent in English (B2 level or equivalent)
- Understands the basics of networking (Cisco ICND1 level)
- Strong passion for Security and technology overall
- Highly motivated to learn something new and committed to dedicate the required time to complete the program successfully
For more details, please check:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.