Cisco Project Manager - Intern (part-time) - Krakow
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Part-time internship (24-32h/week), flexible working hours.
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's redefining our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are forming teams that are expanding our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will alter everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a lively and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
So, if your desire to work in innovative technology is matched by your strive to make a difference then the Project Management Internship is the right challenge for you.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
In this role you’ll be part of an actively growing Proactive Services (PS) team. The Cisco Advanced Services organization helps customers optimize their network investment and speed adoption and migration of sophisticated technologies. A key component of the PS portfolio is our Project Management capability and expertise. You’d be supporting Project Management team in their daily tasks as well as take part in training on projects assisted by an experienced Cisco Project Manager.
DAY TO DAY THAT MEANS:
- assistance in successful completion of customer projects led by Project Managers
- ensuring the accuracy of project data in internal tools and systems.
- active participation in Team’s life and ensuring effective communication between team members.
- assisting project managers in performing project administration activities.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU:
- Opportunity to shadow technology professionals and understand a broad range of Cisco Technologies
- Understanding of core Project Management knowledge areas
- Interaction with Cisco employees and clients all over the world
- 6-month paid internship plus generous benefits
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE ELIGIBLE:
- Currently in 2nd or last year studies pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business or Technical field (being a student for the duration of the internship is a must)
- You are able to live and work in Poland with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English (proficiency in German, French, Italian or Spanish is a definite plus)
- You are able to work part-time (24-32h/week) as of September 2023, with the possibility to join us for a permanent, graduate role as of 1st March 2024 or 1st September 2024.
WHAT SKILLS YOU WILL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- You have strong organisational abilities with outstanding attention to details
- You are stress resistance and peculiar to deliver results in stated time frame
- You are easily adjusting in constantly evolving environment
- You have written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to clearly articulate to large groups with confidence
Are you ready to change the World?
Make your mark on the businesses of the future and apply now!
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.