Cisco Network Engineer - Graduate - Poland (Start date: March 2019)
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Wireless, Mobility
Start date: March 2019
Location: Krakow, Poland
Our Graduate Programs will provide you with world class development, including hands-on experience and the ability to earn industry-leading certifications. You'll be coached and mentored by some of the industry's brightest minds who will help challenge and develop your skills. You'll join together with a group of other young talented graduates and will experience the smoothest transition from academic life to work environment you could ever imagine. We not only guarantee you a professional development at Cisco - it is required from you! As a Cisco Network Engineer you will take one of the below possible routes, based on the business need, your skillset and your preference: Advances Services (AS) team's primary focus is on Cisco's premium customers. The services offered by AS revolve around Planning, Designing, Implementation and Optimization of solutions build from Cisco's state-of-the-art products, either from networking, IP communication, mobility or datacenter areas. The best technical experts in the industry are developing complex designs, implementing Cisco leading edge technologies worldwide and finally providing optimization services to the largest networks and customers in the world.
Day to day:
- Consult to solve problems and determining the best solutions for customers
- Review network requirements and proposing designs to meet business needs
- Build and maintain relationships with a variety of customers
- While your career will be developing a certain amount of travel will be required
Day to day:
- Resolve complex technical issues in network services
- Write technical documents and build Cisco's online technical knowledge base
- Contribute to collaborative platforms to help people get the most out of their technology.
- Reinstate customers' optimal network conditions.
Day to day:
- Act as a single entry point to Cisco for Collaborative support.
- Utilize the ITIL delivery framework processes.
- Manage and optimize existing networking infrastructure and proactively prevent network impairing incidents.
- Add, modify and remove hardware, network software and applications.
- You are a recent university graduate or on your final year of studies towards Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field, like Networking, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a similar field (graduating in 2019, or who have already graduated in 2017-2018)
- You must be fluent in English (verbal and written).
- You're passionate about networking, information technology or computer science.
- You have some knowledge in technologies, such as: Routing, Switching, Datacenter Networking, Virtualization, Mobility, Wireless, Unified Communications, Business Video, Security, and Software Defined Networking.
- Knowledge of adjacent technologies, holding Cisco Certifications (e.g., CCNA, CCNP) or industry recognized certifications is a plus.
- Language proficiency in German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese or Russian is beneficial
- You must be willing to permanently relocate to Krakow, Poland