Cisco Meraki - Product Manager - Meraki Learning Solutions
Location:Offsite, San Francisco, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Pre Sales and Product Management
Compensation Range109500 USD - 214100 USD
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Internet of Everything
Cisco Meraki is seeking an innovative and experienced Product Manager to join the Product Enablement team and drive the evolution of our learning solution portfolio!
The Product Enablement (PE) department is a highly interdisciplinary part of Cisco Meraki. We craft world class enablement experiences for Meraki customers and partners globally that build knowledge and create passion among participants. We do this by developing and delivering learning solutions that make Cisco Meraki technologies more accessible to everyone.
In this position you will be actively involved in all aspects of Product Enablement’s learning development life cycle. You will partner closely with UX researchers to set a strategy reflective of our learners’ needs; rally our content engineers and instructional designers to complete your vision; and coordinate with our go-to-market team to position our solutions to drive business impact. You will also keep us agile, identifying and focusing the team on the highest impact solutions and features to build.
Every day you’ll rely on your deep care for your users, outstanding interpersonal skills, and ambition to make an impact as part of the PE team and for the Meraki business.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE
- Actively discover and represent the learning needs of Meraki customers and partners.
- Define the end-state vision for Meraki’s learning solutions portfolio and set a clear roadmap for how we will achieve it.
- Build consistent alignment and passion across the Product Enablement team and Meraki partners around our vision for learning.
- Lead quarterly roadmap prioritization.
- Guide and drive the end-to-end learning development lifecycle. Ensure our learner research, learning development, and go-to-market teams are working toward the same product goals.
- Stay up-to-date on the learning and enablement landscape both externally and within Cisco. Lead analysis to bring forward recommendations for how we should evolve.
- Own learning success metrics and report-outs.
WHO YOU ARE
- 5+ years of proven experience in a Product Management role.
- Highly knowledgeable about the enablement and/or learning industry, and have experience working in large B2B or SaaS settings.
- Have a strong sense of vision.
- Expert at translating complicated or ambiguous concepts into simple practical ideas.
- Passionate about understanding and advocating for the needs of your user.
- A leader with outstanding interpersonal skills capable of motivating a diverse team.
- Strong bias for action.
- Take an analytical, data-driven approach to problem solving.
- Have "Can do" demeanor and an ability to make a difference.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.