Cisco Data & Analytics -Program Manager for Cloud transformation
Location:Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
Who you'll work with:
Data and Analytics Office (D & A) at Cisco is embarking on an exciting journey transitioning from on-prem data platforms to the cloud.
With this, we are also looking to change the way we operate; with a goal of 100% autonomous migration and operations from day one.
What you'll do:
In this role, as Technical Program Manager, you will work closely with the cloud migration central team and the key partners in enabling the cloud migration journey.
You will be involved in spanning project strategy, planning, find opportunities to accelerate our journey to the cloud, taking advantage of the new capabilities and applying your creative mindset to stretch the boundaries for the cloud migration.
Who you are:
A good technical project/program manager with the below expertise and experience.
- Strong knowledge in Database, Datawarehouse and cloud migration technologies
- Project Management Process
- Planning & Prioritization
- Risk Identification & Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Cost Management
- Time & Productivity Management
- Client Management
- Consulting and Partnering
- Influencing skills
- Business Networking
- Database migration experience
- Data Story telling through MS Excel, Power point.
- Solid Project Management experience
You will be responsible for the below scopes
- Define and Validate Project Scope
- Create Project Plan and Schedule
- Assess Risks
- Define Metrics and track
- Create Roadmap
- Training needs and plans
- Allocation of roles and responsibilities
- Manage Scope
- Prioritize projects and work you're doing
- Analyse impacts to project, clarify dependencies, constraints, assumptions;
- Evaluate and administer scope change requests
- Mentor Team
- Inspire Change
- Continuous Improvement
Partners & Communication:
- Manage Partner Relationships
- Develop and execute communication plan related to project delivery
- Negotiation as needed
- Facilitation of project meetings, presentations and partner onboarding.
Typically requires: BS, CS or equivalent plus 10+ years of project management experience and 10-14 years of IT experience.
Certification : PMP/Agile-Scrum/SaFe
The Internet of Everything is a phenomenon driving new opportunities for Cisco and it's transforming our customers' businesses worldwide. We are pioneers and have been since the early days of connectivity. Today, we are building teams that are rapidly growing our technology solutions in the mobile, cloud, security, IT, and big data spaces, including software and consulting services. As Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine crafting unprecedented disruption. Your groundbreaking ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a phenomenal Place To Work. With roughly 10 billion connected things in the world now and over 50 billion estimated in the future, your career has exponential possibilities at Cisco.
At Cisco, each person brings their rare talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things taking ambitious risks to craft the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with rare personalities who aren't afraid to change.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
- Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified individuals will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- We are leaders with vision, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us!