Circuit Design Engineer - Cisco Silicon One™
Location:Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland
Area of InterestEngineer - Hardware
What You'll Do
You'll be joining a team of world-class circuit designers and will work on communication circuits using state-of-the art CMOS FinFet technologies with feature sizes of 7nm and below.
You will be responsible for finding, analyzing and implementing innovative circuit designs for high-performance mixed-mode analog-digital circuits operating at high-frequencies. You will develop, optimize and verify these circuits in both schematic and layout, as well as characterize the manufactured devices in measurements.
Who You'll Work With
The team you will work with has an outstanding history in delivering innovative ideas and world-leading circuit solutions in silicon, which is manifested by a long track record of publications and contributions to products in the past.
Also, you'll be part of our Group driving our game changing next generation network devices - Cisco Silicon One™. We are transforming the industry and building a new internet for the 5G era, providing a unified, programmable silicon architecture that is the foundation of all Cisco's future routing products.
Our devices are designed to be universally adaptable across service providers and web-scale markets, designed for fixed and modular platforms. Our devices deliver high speed without sacrificing programmability, buffering, power efficiency, scale or feature flexibility.
Cisco Silicon One™ is a revolutionary, ground-breaking technology for our customers and end users for decades to come! The Internet now has a new faster, better, safer engine!
Learn more about us right here:
Who You Are
We are looking for exceptional individuals to join our team:
- Electrical engineer with 5+ years’ experience
- B.S., M.S. or PhD degree in EE from an excellent university
- Custom analog and mixed-signal circuit design expertise in CMOS, ideally with experience in 16nm, 7nm or smaller CMOS FinFet technologies
- You should be eager to learn and succeed!
- Expertise with Cadence Virtuoso CAD design environment– including custom layout, DRC, LVS, and parasitic extraction
- Good team player
- Track record with previous products and publications in the mixed-mode high-frequency design space
- Basic knowledge of signal processing and communication systems
- Experience with measurement equipment
- Knowledge of digital circuit design tools and HDLs (Verilog, VHDL)
- Programming skills with: Skill, VerilogA, Tcl, Perl, Python, Matlab, C
- Experience with other CAD tools (Mentor, Synopsis)
- Experience with coil design using EM field simulator such as Momentum or HFSS
- Knowledge of P&R tools and P-Cell design
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
Cisco is a leader in corporate social responsibility and puts a major emphasis on fostering a healthy company culture within its organization. Cisco was ranked the #1 best place to work in the world by Great Places to Work in 2019. In addition, in 2018 Cisco was ranked the #1 best place to work in Switzerland.