Chief Technology Officer (CTO) Sweden
Area of InterestSales - Product
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics, Cloud and Data Center, Collaboration, Video, Internet of Everything, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Software Development, Testing, Wireless, Mobility
What You'll Do
Cisco Sales is all about Inspiring Dreams, Accelerating Growth, Connecting Worlds, Recognizing Wins, Respect and Enabling you to be your best. Does this sound intriguing to you? Welcome to Cisco! To help us bring this vision to life, join our team in Sweden and 75.000 colleagues worldwide. Tomorrow starts here. Do you?
For our Cisco Sweden team we are searching for a local Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
A Senior customer-focused technical and architectural sales professional with knowledge of specific business drivers and networking environment. Acts as a trusted advisor and works with the largest strategic accounts to demonstrate the business value of the Cisco multi-domain platform and solutions, architectures, and services by aligning opportunities with a 3-5 year architectural vision. The CTO also acts as an advocate for the customer towards Cisco’s development organization. Although the CTO will start as an individual contributor, there will be high potential for him/her to build a Business Architect team with the growth of the business.
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate thought leadership in the area of Digitalization and the value of the underlying platform
- Dedicatedly develop sales opportunities with customers/partners and consult about how Cisco solutions can meet and drive their business requirements
- Engage with both Line-of-business (LoB) and senior IT partners, aligning technology opportunities with Customer business needs
- Resource for account teams to develop in-depth understanding of the Customer business requirements and how technology can deliver business outcomes
- Ensure the delivery of measurable, sustainable business value to the customer from the entire Cisco portfolio as opposed to the simple provision of technology
- Educate and inform customers/partners on Cisco technology, technical roadmaps and architectural best methodologies
- Collaborate with other Cisco teams, sales overlay and Business Units to use knowledge sharing
- Engage additional resources (e.g. consulting specialists, technical specialists) to recommend, develop and propose appropriate customer solutions.
- Remain up to date on industry standards and regulations relevant to your customer, in addition to the latest Cisco and competitor technologies.
- Advocate the Cisco vision and technology strategy in customer and at external events (keynote presentations)
Who you are:
- Being a technology evangelist, you are capable of understanding the customer’s technical needs to drive business outcomes.
- You demonstrate the capability to translate technical solutions and capabilities into business value.
- You are credible with CXO and Line of Business to influence business change and demonstrate business and IT leadership
- You are able to define and position end-to-end system and solution architecture across Cisco and 3rd party solutions
- You are a strong sales consultant with proven advisory and social skills
- You can endure and handle many activities in parallel and knowing how to prioritize
- You have a good understanding of networking, software, SDN and Cisco technologies. Ability to map Cisco portfolio solutions to Customer imperatives and business capabilities using Business architecture and Outcome based sales approach
- You possess strong knowledge of architectural methodologies and the ability to apply these to develop as-is and to-be architecture states and associated roadmaps
- You have strong business knowledge, understanding how investment strategies and technology can shape and define the Customers business strategy
- You have passion for Technology
- You are a dedicated leader with demonstrated thought leadership
- You are trustworthy and always acting with integrity
- You have superb communication skills – both in Swedish and English
Who you’ll work with:
This is very an exciting time to join Cisco Sweden. You have rare opportunity to join the team owning the technology transition and IT innovation in Sweden. You will have many opportunities to learn, collaborate and build your internal and external network, gain experience and build career development path in one of the top tier IT company worldwide. The position will report into the Managing Director for Cisco Sweden.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
- Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco