Channel Operations Specialist - China
Area of InterestSupply Chain
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking
Cisco Meraki is looking for a new Channel Operations Specialist to be our first Operations Team member in Shanghai, China! As the fastest growing cloud-managed networking team in the world, our products and technology architecture are changing the face of enterprise networking and making cloud-managed IT a reality. We also understand on a personal level, by simplifying powerful technology we can free passionate people to focus on their mission. Are you ready for the challenge?
As our newest team member, you will onboard and train a variety of new partner accounts, as well as working cross functionally within Meraki to support existing relationships, and lead new processes to improve product operability. You are familiar with operational processes pertaining to Meraki’s ability to fulfill customer orders in China, including but not limited to the import and export of products. You enjoy learning something new every day, and solving complex problems to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
- Manage onboarding of new distributors including executive engagement and operational enablement through to systems set-up and logistics
- Become an expert on operation and fulfillment processes and serve as a go-to resource for internal and external constituencies on a day to day basis
- Be a point of contact for customs officials should questions about import and export arise
- Collaborate with regional distribution account managers to review distributor performance and identify areas of growth and improvement
- Identify gaps, and create process improvements to increase efficiency of regional ordering and fulfillment
- Communicate and cooperate with teams across international time zones
- Other duties as assigned
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational or customer service capacity
- Mandarin and English fluency required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Familiarity working with cross functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- High degree of motivation, autonomy in work, and organizational skills required
- Ability to lead and deliver on multiple and competing projects
- Confirmed analytical skills with an emphasis on execution
- Upbeat, personable, and comfortable working with just about anybody
- Knowledge of Cisco quoting and ordering tools
- Logistical experience with Chinese customs and importation processes
- BS or BA education equivalent, preferably in a relevant field
Wonder what its like work for Cisco Meraki, Shanghai? Picture a breathtaking office, healthy catered meals, fully stocked kitchens, and many other generous benefits! Meraki Cisco has created an amazing equal opportunity focused office where employees thrive. With that said, we are confident you will love it here. Check out more of our benefits on our job page: https://meraki.cisco.com/jobs.
We look forward to talking with you soon!
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.