Channel Marketing Manager, APJC
Area of InterestMarketing and Communications
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Service Provider
Want to help change the face of a multi-billion dollar industry? Join the high-impact team that fuels Cisco Meraki’s growth. Cisco Meraki has become the fastest growing acquisition in Cisco’s history and we continue to innovate quickly, build exceptional careers, and have fun doing it. We’re looking for someone to help drive all-new marketing initiatives by building messaging, strategy and innovative campaigns that our partners love.
With speed and agility being important attributes of Meraki, teams are small with individuals capable of outsized impact. You should be a super-organized self-starter who is eager for growth and project ownership, able to think strategically, and be willing to experiment. To get results, you'll need to sweat the details, think on your feet, and have a penchant for solving problems collaboratively.
In this role, you will promote the Cisco Meraki brand with channel partners large and small and focus on helping them grow their business with Meraki. You will quickly become an expert on both our Value Added Reseller (VAR) and Technology Partner go-to-markets. You will use your new-found knowledge to influence and persuade as aligned to their priorities, and identify key areas of opportunity for marketing Meraki. You should be ready to:
- Drive and accelerate all-new channel marketing initiatives around technology partners, Meraki APIs, and managed services.
- Collaborate across Meraki Marketing and Channel Sales, Cisco, and various partner teams to develop and be responsible for a partner marketing plan with measurable goals.
- Design and pilot new campaigns and programs to deepen partner sales engagement and drive new Meraki business across national VAR partners.
- Design, launch, and measure the success of new lead-generation tools and programs driven by the channel.
- Build relationships with the Cisco Marketing team to align and insert Meraki into larger Cisco programs.
- Measure the impact of your work and use data to make adjustments that improve performance.
- Bachelor's degree
- 3+ years of experience in B2B partner marketing or equivalent experience
- Exceptional organizational skills to project manage across multiple teams and workstreams
- Strong written and verbal communication skills: able to distill complex ideas into clear, concise content and presentations for internal and external audiences
- Demonstrated ability to build a marketing strategy informed by relevant market and sales data
- Enthusiasm for building an innovative and creative approach to partner marketing that is unique to Meraki
- Ability to travel domestically, as needed, to partner offices
About The Team
You’ll be part of a team that differentiates through their creativity and is laser-focused on getting results. We value:
- Mutual Trust and Respect: We are highly collaborative and value diverse perspectives. We are invested in each other’s success, and you can count your team’s support.
- Efficiency & Innovation: We are a small team, but we drive a large business. We constantly look for new ways to scale and streamline our work.
- Results: We love seeing the results of our work and we seek out the highest-impact opportunities that we can measure.
- Creativity & Fun: We like to have fun and we want our partners to as well. We believe that our creativity is fundamental to our success and a vital requirement for creating truly memorable partner experiences.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.