Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do:
Provide support services through the provision of the resource(s) types listed below, having the competencies, skills and experience as defined herein. Services may include, but shall not be limited to, assisting Cisco and Cisco’s Customer in respect of the following:
- Deliver remote support during transformation windows and during business hours;
- Be available for weekend support services when required;
- Manage transformation windows composed of network device refreshes and software upgrades to network device;
- Facilitate the successful resolution of incidents related to network devices during the transformation windows;
- Provide support for producing reports and perform data management and auditing related to transformation processing.
Who You Are:
- Work independently with minimal supervision;
- Basic understanding of network definition, concepts and terminologies;
- Able to assess a situation or incident and accurately handle its resolution (When to ask for input; knowing whom to reach out for input; Evaluate the input for applicability considering the context; Ensure resolution/next steps are enacted appropriately);
- Able to follow written processes and procedures;
- Capable of adopting and/or adapting to changes in procedures;
- Establish and adhere to transformation window change protocols;
- Provide delivery management of the support center service;
- Scheduling – Confirming to the transformation window script; Quality delivery of the transformation process and controls; Point of escalation – limited to the transformation window);
- Able to direct and lead a conversation with confidence and assertiveness;
- Have appropriate volume, intonation, and context for phone communications;
- Know how to leverage and contribute to a knowledge repository for the project;
- Able to remotely lead geographically and culturally diverse teams.
- Have situational awareness and the ability to adapt to a dynamic environment.
- Schedule and resource flexibility to cover dynamic delivery requirements.
Required Experience and Skills:
- Change and Incident Management experience;
- Experience in managing network implementations;
- Leadership of change/incident management - running migration bridges and being the focal point for all questions related to the change;
- Understanding of networking – products, devices, protocols, tools;
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English;
- General IT Skills include MS Office including Outlook, Excel, Word; WebEx; Jabber; Windows 10; Troubleshooting vs when to call IT; File server/URL repository/FTP Server; SharePoint; VPN; Cisco IT onboarding content.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. A blockchain company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.