Change Management Expert 1235515
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
As the Change Management Expert in Cisco’s Corporate Development Integration (CDI)team, you will be responsible for defining the change management strategy and approach for all acquisitions/divestitures/joint ventures/partnerships. You will be working cross-functionally with Cisco and other companies to lead and/or facilitate the development and execution of the Change Management plans for the entire CDI portfolio. On every transaction you work on, you will be the thought leader on all things change.
In this role, you will:
- Define the integration change management strategy, guiding principles and stakeholder careabouts
- Assess key impacts of the integration/divestiture for all stakeholder groups: Employees, Customers, Partners, Vendors – both of Cisco and the related company
- Plan, with each workstream lead, the associated mitigation activities to minimize the changes for all stakeholder groups and ensure a positive experience for all impacted parties
- Create, manage, and oversee the execution of all project plans detailing all change management activities and deliverables, including but not restricted to: sponsorship alignment, change readiness, stakeholder engagement/management, training, communications, and change sustainability
- Create and track metrics to assess the progress and effectiveness of Change leadership strategy and process (business value delivered/adoption)
- Facilitate large and diverse cross-functional team meetings, with Cisco and the acquired/acquiring company stakeholders
- CDI Initiatives, All Hands, executive presentations, and become a key influence in Cisco’s Change Management Community of Experts
Who You’ll Work With
With 200+ successful acquisition, Cisco is recognized as an industry leader in acquisition integration. You will join a world class, high-performing, fast-paced team focused on capturing maximum value from Cisco’s acquisitions and other related transactions. In this role, you will work with the Corporate Development integration leads, corporate-wide cross-functional integration and executive teams at Cisco and acquired companies.
Who You Are
We are seeking high energy and qualified candidates who possess the following skills and experience:
- Experienced Change Management Practitioner in a fast-paced high-tech environment, leading large scale cross functional and transformational projects and driving executive level change management
- Strong leadership and project management skills– Ability to lead, develop and execute multiple, complex change management programs that involves high degree of ambiguity
- Prioritize and manage competing requirements from various teams and individuals, keeping all apprised of status and risks in sufficient time to adjust plans, if needed
- Thrive under pressure, tight deadlines, and work with highly passionate individuals
- Excellent business communications, interpersonal and partnership skills at all levels of the organization -
- Business acumen and functional process knowledge - Ability to understand and articulate impact of Go-To-Market strategies on customer/partner experience, as well as employee transition strategies and execution.
- Business planning and creative problem solving- Ability to develop plans and lead meetings that set strategy, objectives and projects on complex business problems. Ability to resolve issues quickly and efficiently, communicate those results in a timely and effective manner, combined with the ability to know when to bring in management to clarify or support efforts.
- Strategic thought leader, who is equally comfortable with tactical execution of the change management plan
- BA/BS (Masters degree preferred) in relevant field/area
- 6-8 years change leadership strategy and implementation experience
- Excellent interpersonal, influence and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Cisco business knowledge is a big plus
- Experience in Acquisition Integration is a big plus
- PMP certification is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco