Campaign Delivery Executive- IMImobile
Location:London, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCollaboration
Who We Are
imimobile provides cloud communications software and services that manage business-critical customer interactions at scale.
We believe that customer experience is the key competitive advantage for consumer businesses. So, we’re creating a world where enterprises can stay constantly connected to their customers. A world where every touch point, on every channel, is an opportunity to deliver rich, engaging, intuitive experiences.
Our Customer Interaction Management (CIM) suite automates, orchestrates and monitors interactions with disparate back-end systems. This saves time and cuts costs for businesses, while seamlessly connecting to customers on the devices they choose. We deliver innovative, on-brand, business-critical customer interactions for blue-chip global enterprises and leading public-sector organizations including AA, Best Buy, BT, Capitec Bank, Centrica, EE, Hermes, IHG, Mercedes, Orange, O2, Vodafone and Walgreens.
imimobile has global offices across the UK, USA, Canada, India and South Africa and was acquired by Cisco in February 2021.
What You’ll Do
The have in-house web based applications (
The focus of this role is to deliver client Campaigns using our in house platform
You will work in the Bureau team as a Campaign Delivery Executive and support the Head of Bureau in other business activities. Your role will mainly be focused on supporting our existing client base, which includes some of the UK’s biggest network operators amongst others..
You will be someone who takes personal responsibility in the deployment of client campaigns with a specific attention to detail.
- Complete training on imicampaign and understand all capabilities of the tool to deploy campaigns
- Set-up and deploy cross channel campaigns via SMS, MMS and email
- Liaise with imi clients and other partners in the support of deploying customer campaigns
- Ensure that all processes are followed which are explained in the bureau process documentation
- Provide client support for new requirements. This will also involve requirements gathering, project planning and customer workshops
- Provide support with client reporting requirements, liaising with the reporting team at imi and providing information to clients where required
- Produce weekly report on activity to Head of Managed Services
- Work with the development team in India on new capabilities for clients using imicampaign
- Take ownership of internal email comms to imimobile customers
- Assist in the implementation of mobile optimised email capability
- Work with Client campaign teams to give their customers the best experience
- Drive the progression of the Bureau as a managed service with the existing client base and increase its exposure to other parts of our clients businesses
- Have a good knowledge of HTML
- Provide reporting and insight to campaign performance to existing clients
- Manage the process (build/test/setup) following the SLAs (Service level Agreement between client and imi)
- Develop and learn how to use imiconnect across other channels such as RCS, ABC and Whatsapp
Key Performance Indicators:
- Campaigns deployed for clients on time and to exact requirements
- Innovation for new capabilities
- Building relationships within our clients to drive new solutions
- Meet quarterly KBT’s as set by your line manager and the Head of Managed Services.
- Drive increased use of
Who You Are
Experience, qualifications and technical knowledge:
- A relevant degree
- At least 1 year of experience working in campaign management (includes planning, deployment and evaluations)
- HTML experience (HTML 5 would be an advantage)
- Experience in dreamweaver
- Experience with using Microsoft office applications (good to have)
- Ability to work in a team or alone
- Experience using campaign deployment tools
- Good communication skills are essential
- Experience in a CRM discipline is desirable
- A technical background or strong interest in technology would be advantageous