Exec Briefing Center Demonstration Systems Engineer - San Jose, CA
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Do you have a passion for being the bridge between technology and real-life business use cases? If you enjoy creating stories that connect with your audience, and help them make informed decisions on the right technology for their business, then come join the Cisco Experience Center Demonstration Team at CISCO, San Jose!
What You Will Do:
- Meet Executives from around the world across industries, in-person, or virtually from the world-class, dynamic demonstration showcase at the Cisco Experience Center!
- Develop & present compelling cases to our customers, maintain expert-level knowledge of the elements of the business & industry use-cases.
- Be the bridge with storytelling and showcasing the cross architecture competitive advantage of Cisco technologies working together.
- Improve Cisco's solution portfolio over time with your direct exposure with customers, providing feedback to Cisco Leadership, and Product teams who develop the technologies.
Who You Are:
- Excellent solution-selling skills and knowledge of Cisco solutions, and eager to learn for continued knowledge expansion.
- Understanding of the overall Cisco Strategy and familiarity with Cisco Architecture Portfolio: Enterprise Networking, Security, Collaboration, Data Center, IOT, Cloud.
- A hardworking and resourceful public speaker, and a phenomenal listener to engage in conversations.
- Creative at troubleshooting a live and connected demonstration platform.
- Know how to speak to a diverse audience including CxO level customers to translate technical information into digestible use cases.
- Project management skills to prioritize multiple challenges and projects
- Proven experience working with customers and at least 7+ years in our industry
- Deep background in a minimum of one Cisco Architecture: Security, Enterprise Networking, or Collaboration
- Content creation: you build storyboarding, graphic design, role based scenarios, etc.
- Camera-aware to optimize our virtual viewing experience
- Cisco Certifications (e.g. CCNA, DevNet, CCNP…)
During Cisco's Hybrid Work Phase:
- The CXC Demonstration SE team safely delivers both virtual and on-campus customer engagements from our office facilities. Non-customer facing meetings and trainings will be done from home per our required work-from-home guidelines.
- Currently San Jose CXC is hosting select customers in-person and will follow the our corporate return to office guidelines. Cisco has recently implemented a COVID—19 vaccine mandate for critical on-site workers such as this along with weekly testing in our current re-opening phase.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.