CXA Emerging Talent Training Coordinator
Location:Mexico City, Mexico
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
ET Training Coordinator. CX Academy (CXA) Americas
Who You’ll Work With:
The Customer Experience Academy (CXA) is a global team focused on developing the next generation of top talent for Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization. Our team collaborates with the business to design, build, and implement new hire, intern, incubation and other emerging talent development programs
What You’ll Do:
The Training Coordinator thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and has a strong analytics and administrative background with experience coordinating and assisting with training programs. As a Training coordinator, you will be responsible for coordinating site-based training events, as well as reporting and tracking data on training programs. This role focuses on coordinating training logistics, supporting program objectives, Learning Management System (LMS) administration, and reporting data from various systems to assist in analyzing outcomes and areas for improvement. You will play a significant role in the training and development of a successful and effective CX Americas Region team.
The role will involve a variety of activities including but not limited to:
· Collaborate effectively with CXA Americas Emerging Talent (ET) Managers and business stakeholders to support department training programs and initiatives (USA and Mexico ) .
· Assist CXA Americas ET Managers with logistics (e.g., scheduling/booking training rooms, managing attendee roster, sending calendar invites and reminders, ensuring presenter decks/materials are updated and uploaded to appropriate sites, etc.).
· Coordinate all the training facilities requirements with Work Place Resources (WPR).
· Handle on-demand needs when appropriate and respond to instructor requirements for delivery events to ensure class is conducted as scheduled.
· Help maintain a professional, positive, and collaborative learning environment and respond to student inquiries.
· Send surveys, analyze feedback, and share analyses with CXA Americas ET Managers for future improvements.
· Manage LMS registration (CANVAS/NETACAD), logistics, granting system permissions, and pulling reports
· Coordinate all training scheduling in Americas (USA, Mexico)
· Coordinate logistics for the Orientation Weeks
· Manage the relationship with all the CXA internal/external vendors
· Create and track all purchase requisitions from the Americas Programs
· Booking and Setting up classrooms
· Class registrations, send class invitation to all the participants
· Tracking attendees for all instructor-led and virtual instructor-led training classes.
· Responsible for compiling, generating and updating training survey reports
· Utilize effective techniques to organize training projects and to ensure high quality
· Active monitoring of the social media available content as well as content under development. Create social content using templates for Cisco Role Communities, Facebook, and Twitter.
· Support the CX Academy ET Managers in day-to-day functions, including business reporting needs, forecasts, monthly executive newsletter, monthly metrics review, etc.
· Manage training budget and surveys of training quality
· Build vendor management strategy. Select learning partner and manage their delivery quality
Who You Are:
The successful candidate will possess a combination of the following knowledge, skills, and abilities:
• Understand how to effectively work with diverse employees
• Encourage teamwork, conflict resolution, and inclusion and diversity in all tasks
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong team-player with familiarity with Customer Experience business and culture
• Strong customer facing skills and work ethic
• Be a self-starter, able to work with ambiguous direction, checking in with the team regularly for feedback and alignment
• Must be effective with time management and willing to fulfill multiple responsibilities to deliver excellent results
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience plus 2-4 years of related experience
• Familiarity with Cisco technical certifications preferred
• Fluency in MS Office including Excel, PPT, and Outlook
• Fluent in English and Spanish
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.