CX Technical Consulting Engineer
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Wireless, Mobility
What You’ll Do
You will be part of a dynamic, fast paced and supportive team that will build you up as you manage the technical support for some of Cisco’s biggest customers. You will be given the opportunity to work alongside many of our Customer Experience (CX) Technical Customer Delivery organizations and will receive unique insight into the IT services industry all the way from pre-sales to day 2 support as a Technical Consulting Engineer (TCE) focused on Cisco’s key customers.
Who You’ll Work With
The CX Customer Delivery team is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. Our success is validated through outstanding financial results, increasing customer satisfaction metrics, industry recognition, and employee satisfaction scores. The successful candidate will be trained in-house and will work side by side with seasoned engineers.
Who You Are
The function of a TCE helps customers maximize network availability and functionality to achieve their business goals. The TCE delivers the technologies, solutions and services to customers in need to expertly manage their networks.
In this role, you will be “Cisco’s face to the customer,” working in a fast-paced, high-impact environment as a visible contributor delivering on our commitments. We are looking to recruit a candidate keen to develop further their career in networking, who is not afraid of change, and eager to grasp complex challenges. This is an opportunity for someone who possesses patience, empathy for customers, and the wish to hone skills whilst providing customer value.
Looking for new talent with the following qualities and skills.
- Develop and maintain strong relationship with customer and other Cisco teams
- Build relationship with customer to understand in a better way their networks to provide quicker and more effective results to their requests
- Establish Technical Relationship to support customer network operations
- Possess detailed knowledge of customer network, critical sites, operating procedures as agreed upon with customer
- Customer-specific designated support at network level to resolve and debug complex networking problems
- Escalation support for critical network outages and complex network issues
- Proactively monitor and review the progress of all customer cases and engage as necessary
- Root Cause Analysis (RCA) on escalated or reoccurring issues (problems) as necessary
- Attend case review calls to drive resolution on reactive break/fix issues
- Technical input/contribution to QBR and other customer direct engagements
- On-call requirement for high severity escalations
- On-site requirement as needed
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- A creative, positive and proactive can-do attitude and a willingness to learn new technologies, processes and procedures
- No personal technology religion, but a desire to become the expert of the customer’s technologies
- Can work in a high-pressured, cross functional, cross country, territory and theatre environment
- Can be a team player and to work with minimal supervision
- Demonstrate high-level of maturity and confidentiality
- Attention to detail and stellar interpersonal skills
- Possess strong presentation and communications skills
- Have strong time management skills
- BA/BS qualified (favorable - IT, Comp Science, Electrical Engineering)
- Cisco certifications are preferred (CCIE, etc.)
- Experience with Cisco Technology/Product/Solutions(EN, DC, Security, etc.)
- Security (NGFW) experience would be plus
- You’ve been working min. 8 years since graduating with your latest degree