CX Solution Architect
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security, Service Provider, Webex (Collaboration), Wireless, Mobility
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World. As a CX Solution Architect, you are passionate about Cisco and the brand we represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
What You'll Do
Take your career to the next level by joining a Cisco Team that is driving major business and technology transformations for our top Enterprise customers! We are seeking a Solution Architect for our Customer Experience engagements. Do you want to transform Cisco's customer business agenda by enabling a solution architecture with proven business outcomes? Our team helps our customers bridge the gap from technology innovation to adoption by offering extraordinary services to ensure the success of their investment. Through thought leadership, innovative technologies, and a standard and a repeatable methodology, you will provide the expertise to implement Cisco’s world class leading Customer Experience solution portfolio with our most strategic customers.
Who You'll Work With
As a Solution Architect with a focus on our Customer Experience Service Portfolio (Networking, Security, Collaboration, Data Center, Cloud) you will serve as a technical leader for engagements. You will be part of a credible community of architects who are Cisco and Industry leaders. By focusing on innovation and teamwork, our team is driven to make Cisco and our customers successful. With a dynamic workload, the position offers compelling work for knowledgeable and experienced consultants with emerging technology expertise and highly developed customer-facing consulting skills. As part of this team, you will work directly with our customers, our sales teams, and other customer experience personnel. We focus on continuous development into new technologies that positions us as one of the strongest consulting teams in the industry.
Who You Are
- You are excited to work in a fast paced team and environment
- You are passionate about positive customer experience
- You have experience driving cultural changes for customers, recommending improvement opportunities, and leading remediation efforts such as moving from legacy networking to automation or cloud
Responsibilities will include:
- Translating customer opportunities/challenges into known technical solutions that cross architectures and deliver business outcomes.
- Providing consulting services including Strategy and Architecture, Design, Implementation and Optimization, Design Assessment, Design/Configuration Reviews, and Cisco Solution Architecture implementations in alignment with Cisco & Industry Best Practices.
- Serving as an Enterprise Architecture Trusted Advisor for our customers and contributing to crafting a cross architecture vision and roadmap.
- Identifying new service opportunities to support customer transformation.
- IT consulting and/or pre-sales engineering experience across multiple industries
- Typically requires BS/BA Engineering or equivalent
- CCIE/DevNet certification preferred
- Cross architecture design, implementation & operating experience across multi-domains (enterprise networking, security, data center, cloud) in a large enterprise environment
- Industry Leading Certifications / Skills (i.e. CCIE, TOGAF, ITIL, DevNet, AWS, Python)
- Self-motivated individual that is dedicated to exceeding customer’s expectations
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills
- Have strong hands-on technical experience in the following technologies and protocols: SD-WAN, ACI, SDA, Ethernet Switching and Data centre infrastructure deployments-Compute/Storage/Network, Network Management and Element Management systems
- Have strong hands-on experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Cisco Routing & switching, security and Data centre solutions
- Good communications skills are a requirement and have a confirmed ability to relate to customer representatives at various levels
- Have good technical writing skills and have experience in writing high test and implementation plans
- Expertise looking after high stress situations and quick changing circumstances
- Skills and experience in working independently, resolving methods and procedures on new assignments