CX Security Architect
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestSecurity
What You'll Do
Cisco Security Services provides full life cycle services for Cisco’s customers through delivery of advisory, integration, and handled services. Complementing the strongest portfolio of security products, Cisco is in a unique position to deliver enhanced security outcomes for its customers. Integrated within Cisco’s Customer Experience, Security Services seeks to tackle the most critical challenges of our customers through high-value services.
The Security Architect will lead and affect customer change through architectural and thought leadership as well as running delivery engagements. You will Conceptualize (Customer Requirements Document), Advise, Plan (Implementation Strategy Plan), Design (High Level Design) enterprise security architecture and security operations solutions. You are also expected to help identify and pursue business opportunities as they lead delivery as well as support sales in the pursuit of new customers and opportunities. Finally, you are expected to act as technical and business leader, mentoring security consulting engineers and supporting the development and improvement of security offers within CX Security Services.
Who You'll Work With
When you work with us, you’ll be part of a dynamic, collaborative and highly skilled team who are passionate about tackling emerging and critical security challenges of our customers.
Who You Are
Applicants should have significant knowledge and experience in Security Operations and Security Architecture domains, a consistent track record in security, preferably in a consulting capacity, and a strong understanding across a breadth of topics including security, operations, networking and compliance.
Applicants should demonstrate the ability to deliver on the following responsibilities:
- Correlate business issues around technology and processes and create an architectural solution specific to a given customer or segment
- Trusted Advisor with expertise in security operations and enterprise security architecture domains and deep technical knowledge of at least two security domains
- Integrate security solutions into existing infrastructure, driving systems integration and implementation approaches including the identification and integration of third-party products and services into a cohesive solution design
- Position, architect, deliver and improve Cisco security solutions
- Evaluate and present alternative solutions, efficiently influencing outcomes
- Deliver security solutions independently as well as through leading a team of engineers across multiple technical disciplines
- Lead, participate, and support worldwide teamwork within the security practice and cross-functionally with other Cisco groups
- Build and implement to standards, templates, methodologies, standard methodologies, and delivery frameworks
- Lead, monitor, and report on security services engagements at key Cisco customers, interacting with customer technical and executive personnel
- While engaging with customers, identify and support the pursuit of business opportunities aligning to customer needs and their requirements as they transform and digitize their businesses
- Assist in the development of customer proposals and statements of work, accurately scope engagements as the need arises
- Support Cisco Account Teams and Services Business Development Managers in the identification and development of new security services businesses
This is a senior technical role, requiring a minimum of 10 years working experience in IT Security, IT Consulting, and systems integration working with large Enterprise entities.
- University Degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Security expert with extensive technical, market and business expertise
- Knowledge and experience in Security Operations Center (SOC) architecture, SOC platforms and other security and enrichment platforms
- Knowledge and experience in automation and orchestration tools
- Ability to design custom SOC use cases
- Expert understanding of another 2 security technology domains beyond SOC
- OT, Network, Cloud security and DevSecOps highly desirable
- ITIL, COBIT5, TOGAF, CISSP, SecOps or equivalent certifications and/or experience in containers, cloud, databases, open source, etc.
- Proven record of leadership experience in complex programs or projects
- Basic program/project management skills
- Ability to work with customer business leaders while maintaining relationships with technology teams.
- Understanding the customer business model, motivations, influences and how they generate revenue or fund the business
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!