CX Salesforce Architect
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Raleigh, NC, US (RTP); Remote United States
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
Who we are:
CX Digital Transformation (CXDT) is an organization that is built on driving Customer Experience. This team provides business ownership of all platforms driving Cisco's Customer Experience transformation.
What will you do?
- Contribute to development of technical architecture strategy
- Collaborate with other domain experts whilst retaining accountability of the solution architecture
- Promote and champion technical architecture strategy through strong communication
- Establish cadence of interaction throughout the architecture team, IT department, project teams and the Client in general to ensure alignment
- Develop and implement standardized approach to solution architecture
- Enforce standards, working practices and procedures to drive solution architecture work in a uniform manner
- Monitor, guidance and regular workshops held within the team to ensure alignment is maintained and deliverables and processes are constantly improving and evolving in line with organizational changes.
- Demonstrate good understanding of business planning, leading both business and technical colleagues throughout the course of solution development
- Address tactical business objectives and evaluates the impacts his solution could have to the organization's overall business processes and strategies
- Interface with stakeholder groups to help them envision the solution value and how it will benefit them in the longer term Collaborate with members of the architecture team and to ensure congruent and methodical approach to solution architecture and technical analysis Provide thought leadership and subject matter expertise on architecture innovation and identify opportunities to improve solutions architecture
- Keeps up to date on industry trends and technology development where it relates to educational software and its use by other examination boards and other educational institutions
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce)
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with Salesforce data loading tools, web services, and middleware (such as Informatica)
- Experience with version control (such as Git)
Who You'll Work With
- This is a position within the Cisco Customer Experience Digital Transformation (CXDT) team will have regular exposure to CX Business, CX Engineering, and IT Leadership Teams.
- Work with fellow business domain experts in ERP, Cloud, SaaS, Recurring Revenue, Customer Success, Professional Services, Customer Support, and related business processes
- Collaborate with fellow deep subject matter experts in new & emerging digital technologies including, but not limited to the AWS platforms, Salesforce Platforms, Advanced Analytics, API Management, Content management, Marketing Technology, Digital Marketing.
- Engage directly with business & technology leaders to solve business, solution, and technical problems in a fluid agile environment
- Work closely with many teams across a matrix organization structure.
Who You Are
- Minimum 10 years of IT work experience
- IT related degree or equivalent experience
- A proven track record of the successful execution of strategic plans throughout organizations
- A deep, broad technical background in IT architecture and a sound knowledge of web technologies, architecture patterns, enterprise architecture frameworks and delivering technical strategy road maps
- Hands-on experience with business requirements gathering/analysis
- A sound understanding of the principles of Enterprise Architecture
- A proven track record in delivering quality solution architecture design using industry standard approaches and tools
- Experience of delivering major software projects in all aspects of the development life-cycle
- Flexible approach to working within a global team regardless of location
- Meet with stakeholders to understand requirements, determine design and perform gap-analysis to identify appropriate deployment strategy
- Configure and customize Salesforce application/solution as per business requirements and expectations using out-of-box features and Salesforce platform (force.com)
- Integrate Salesforce application/solution using natively available integration techniques like REST/SOAP etc.
- Knowledge of Middleware , Data ware house as well as familiarity with patterns for large data set integration and consumption within Salesforce
- Experience with Salesforce, Service Cloud, Knowledge of Salesforce , Service Cloud, Object structure, Automation tools (workflows, process builder, flows), Communities, Deployment tools, Apex coding experience preferred