CX Resource and Capacity Management
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
The Customer Experience (CX) Resource Management team within Global Business Operations (GBO) is looking for a highly analytical, passionate and data driven individual to serve as a business analyst. As a Business Analyst, you will play a key role in helping to deliver technical and business solutions which will enable CX leadership to anticipate skill and channel mix needs, providing, longer lead-times to make cost-effective decisions to close skill gaps.
In this role, you will:
- Work closely with the CX Resource Management technical lead to identify and address data continuity issues across both supply and demand.
- Provide guidance in the development of Capacity Planning and Management data, systems and user interfaces.
- Demonstrate thought leadership in solving the process and data inconsistencies for CX Operations and Delivery teams. Actively drive continuous process and technical improvement as a key practice
Who You’ll Work With
You will be a key member of a small team located in RTP. You will collaborate closely with your counterparts across CX Global Business Operations to drive solutions and efficiencies across the CX Regions & Centers. You will partner closely with the CX Digital Transformation team to drive resource automation business requirements that with have an impact across CX.
Who You Are
You are a self-starter who will take ownership of tasks. You exhibit natural curiosity and are comfortable with a hands-on problem-solving approach. Ideal candidates are data driven and super focused on connecting the dots while translating complex issues into simple and consumable messages. You must be highly organized, focused on transformation and capable of communicating across multiple levels of leadership.
- BA/BS in Business Administration or Engineering
- Background in working across organizations/functions/roles to achieve "better together" results
- 5+ years of related experience within the IT industry
- Proficient in English
- Able to use SQL (and related/NoSQL) for building queries and documenting relationships within data
- Collaborative and able to connect people, concepts and information in order to drive change
- Flexible and open-minded in your approach to solving problems
- Be comfortable reviewing and connecting multiple and disparate data sources
- Advanced experience with Excel/Smartsheet and other tools for rapid data capture and analysis
- You can understand the IT applications and data elements of Cisco CX (Oracle, Salesforce and Financial Force and beyond)
- You have a basic understanding of resource capacity management as it relates to optimization of our delivery resources
- You work well in a small group environment
- You can identify issues and business shortfalls and work to address them
- You can proactively collaborate with CX Operations and Delivery to design and implement process and technical solutions to ensure optimal use of resources to meet customer needs
- Good interpersonal, communication, and teamwork skills with the proven ability to relate to delivery and operations leaders at various levels
- Previous Business Operations experience is a plus
- Experience in gathering and documenting business and technical requirements
- Ability to manipulate data across multiple platforms