CX Product Manager - Data Analytics and Reporting Platform (COMPASS)
Location:RTP, North Carolina, US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
What You'll Do
Digital transformation, cloud, analytics and artificial intelligence have been crucial to mission success. Cisco’s CX Go-To-Market team is looking for an experienced product manager to lead the vision, strategy, execution, and evolution of COMPASS, our data analytics and reporting platform that empowers sales to have compelling discussions with Cisco customers. Our future sprints are expected to include greater integration and automation.
As a product manager at Cisco, you will play an important role in shaping the roadmap and deliver greater value to the GTM and sales teams.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
1) Developing, validating, prioritizing and managing feature requirements/ enhancements leveraging agile development.
2) Ensuring day to day effective operation of COMPASS. Resolving issues with your team, supporting teams and stakeholders to ensure full and effective delivery of COMPASS.
3) Working with stakeholders to determine how COMPASS can be effectively adopted by a variety of sales/ sales support organizations across Cisco.
4) Working with Security & Trust, Data Privacy & Protection, and other standards bodies within Cisco to ensure that COMPASS adheres to compliance requirements.
5) Assisting with the development of enablement material – taking into account specific requirements relative to constituent audiences (GEO, Public Sector, Partner)
6) Engage as CX lead with Corporate Quality (Technology & Quality) and SW conformance programs to enhance Cisco’s definitions on topics such as IB visibility, recommended software,
Your role will lead the evolution of COMPASS as it expands to other geographies and requires greater capabilities for track revenue attribution where COMPASS is used to generate pipeline and bookings.
Who You’ll Work With
- You will be working with cross-functional teams from GTM, sales, IT, product engineering, and many other organizations.
- You will with leaders and organizations engaged in data-led selling motions.
- You will also work with Cisco’s Corporate Quality organization, CX Delivery functions, CX Product Management, and potentially engineering if/.and when COMPASS generates compelling opportunity to provide value to Cisco’s Sales Plays (DNA, ACI, etc.)
Who You Are
- You are a very experienced, capable product manager and program manager. You have 10+ years of experience in customer experience and delivery.
- You intrinsically understand and value data science, install base analytics, quality metrics. You understand both how to interpret customer exposure, but also how this can be leveraged to determine opportunities to de-risk a customers network environment.
- You also are capable of understanding and leveraging this intelligence to generate potential leads/ opportunities and deals. You understand and are experienced with SalesForce/ opportunity tracking.
Critical Skills/ Requirements
- Deep knowledge of Excel, specifically in Pivot tables, designing and running queries, and macros.
- SFDC knowledge, specifically pipeline reporting.
- Deep knowledge in Smartsheet is desirable.
- Experience with and commitment to agile development.
- Experience in product management of an analytics platform, including effectively influencing an engineering team.
- Experience in program management, including managing releases, leading a contingent staff, and reporting on progress.
- Ability to drive feature development, document feature requirements, evaluate and manage business requirements, assess business justification, and prioritize requirements
- Ability to learn, understand business process flows, and to adapt COMPASS adoption to suit the needs to a wide range of requirements.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and work well within a team
- Demonstrated history of excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco