CX Partner Specialist
Location:Offsite, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Who You'll Work With
The Global Partner Organization (GPO). In your role as a CX Partner Specialist, you will be part of the CX Partner Sales & Lifecycle Specialist Team within GPO, and provide consistent and tight alignment with Cisco Customer Experience (CX) and Regional Partner Organization (RPO).
Our collective goal is to execute on our Cisco CX strategy for partners, which is to support our partners as they help customers realize the value of their technology solutions and accelerate their success while driving profitability and growth.
We can only be successful together, so we emphasize a culture of helping each other, working together, winning together, and having fun together.
What You‘ll Do
As a GPO CX Partner Specialist, you will align and accelerate CX partner service extensibility and support the broader customer success and lifecycle practice working in tight coordination with our Partner Account Managers (PAMs) and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) within CX.
- · Serve as a CX Lifecycle orchestrator and practice builder
- · Assist our partners in developing their ‘edge’ and defining their market position around CX
· Guide our partners on services evolution, including Portfolio, Programs, and Sales Play Enablement
· Assist our partners in service creation through partner and CX services with a focus on increasing partner profitability and growth
· Support Sales alignment and process optimization between Cisco and our partners
- Collaborate with GPO, CX, RPO, PAMs, SMEs, and Customer Success to elevate customer CX adoption/acceleration and business success with our partners
- Inspire our partners and customers to make tactical and strategic CX deployment decisions and track long term business outcomes
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco CX portfolio by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies
- Contribute to GPO CX community digital spaces
Who You Are
The ideal candidate possesses a diverse set of capabilities, including partner development, go-to-market strategy, solution selling, services creation, and/or technical support and delivery.
· You are proficient at building and strengthening a partner's ability to succeed with CX and lifecycle, working closely with central and regional teams and CX to accomplish joint business objectives
· You love partner interactions and understand customer & partner needs to align GPO CX expertise to multi-functional teams
- You have a thorough understanding of lifecycle fundamentals and aligned technology/specialization areas, including features and use cases
- You can connect CX solutions to business outcomes
Must Have Skills
- Experience with CX or partner service extensibility and customer success and lifestyle practice
- Deep understanding of Cisco CX portfolio, including an understanding of competitive solutions
· Ability to provide consultative support to our Cisco partners, account teams, and other internal cross-functional teams
· Ability to communicate, demonstrate, and accelerate the proper utilization of CX portfolio as you encourage our partners to engage
· Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
· Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills that strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders up to the executive level
- BS/BA or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in services, lifecycle consulting, or direct partner interfacing role with a deep understanding of CX industry best practices
· Extensive understanding of CX fundamentals
· Experience in business case development, service creation, and driving execution plans
· In-depth understanding of Customer Success trends and evolution, market trends, and challenges
***Willingness and ability to travel 30% is expected (pending role requirements) ***
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco requires all new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 in the U.S., unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.