CX Partner Specialist, India & SAARC
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Why you'll love cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. You'll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be encouraged and inspired.
Who You'll Work With
In your role as a CX Partner Specialist, you will be the Theatre CX Partner lead working alongside the Partner Account Managers, Partner Success Manager and CX Partner Success Specialist Team in building and enabling the CX Lifecycle capabilities of targeted partners. Our collective goal is to execute on Cisco CX strategy with partners, that helps the customers to realize the value of technology solutions, accelerate business outcomes while driving partner profitability and growth. Reporting into the APJC Partner Sales team, the CX Partner lead will maintain tight alignment with Cisco Customer Experience (CX) and Theatre Partner Sales team.
We emphasize a culture of TOGETHER - helping each other in winning together and having fun together.
What You‘ll Do
As the Theatre CX Partner Specialist, you will align and accelerate CX partner service extensibility, support the broader Customer Success and Lifecycle Practice working in tight coordination with the stakeholders.
- Serve as a CX Lifecycle lead and a practice builder
- Support Sales alignment and process optimization between Cisco and our partners
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to elevate customer CX adoption/acceleration and business success with our partners
- Assist our partners in developing their ‘edge’ and defining their market position around Cisco CX strategy and portfolio
- Drive adoption and expansion of Cisco CX portfolio by highlighting feature opportunities, winning use cases, and relevant strategies
- Guide our partners on services evolution, including Portfolio, Programs, and Sales Play Enablement
- Assist our partners in service creation through partner and CX services with a focus on growing partner profitability and growth
- Encourage our partners and customers to make tactical and strategic CX deployment decisions and supervise long term business outcomes
- Contribute to GPO CX community digital worlds
Who You Are
The ideal candidate possesses a diverse set of capabilities, including partner development, go-to-market strategy, solution selling, services creation, and/or technical support and delivery.
- You are proficient at building and strengthening a partner's ability to succeed with CX and lifecycle
- You love partner interactions and understand partner needs
- You have a detailed understanding of lifecycle fundamentals and aligned technology/ specialization areas, including features and use cases
- You can connect CX solutions to business outcomes
Must Have Skills
- Experience with CX or partner service extensibility and Customer Success and Lifestyle practice
- Deep understanding of Cisco CX portfolio, including an understanding of competitive solutions
- Ability to provide consultative support to Cisco partners, account teams, and other internal cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate, and accelerate the accurate utilization of CX portfolio as you encourage our partners to engage
- Clear understanding of high-level business landscape including key strategic priorities, processes, and competitive marketplace
- Excellent written, verbal, and listening skills that strengthen relationships with internal and external stakeholders up to the executive level
- BS/ BA or equivalent
- 7+ years of experience in services, lifecycle consulting, or direct partner interfacing role with a deep understanding of CX industry best practices
- Extensive understanding of CX fundamentals
- Experience in business case development, service creation, and driving execution plans
- In-depth understanding of Customer Success trends and evolution, market trends, and challenges
- Willingness and ability to travel 30% is expected (Theatre dependant)
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, aggressive steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!