CX Insights Manager (Product Manager)
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
The CX Insights Manager position is a strategic customer-facing role responsible for platform adoption success achieved by driving adoption efforts and building strong customer relationships. You will be a trusted advisor and thought-leader responsible for helping customers realize business outcomes with CX Cloud through understanding their business challenges, priorities, and needs. This is a high-touch role, where you will manage customers across Korea theatre.
- Manage 35+ high touch CX Cloud customer engagements
- Drive usage and adoption activities as defined in the CXIM playbook to ensure a customer’s success. Activities include but are not restricted to detailing customer’s goals and developing a plan for their success; establishing success metrics; identifying potential roadblocks and providing prescriptive recommendations
- Report, maintain accurate activity and engagement records for your customers to ensure data integrity in business reporting
- Maintain a deep understanding of the CX Cloud platform and be able to educate customers on the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Collect and input customer feedback into feedback management tool (AHA)
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts and implement intervention strategies to foster retention
- Participate in internal and external account reviews to communicate ROI measurements, progress against goals, and address identified adoption barriers
- Execute customer feedback surveys given post onboarding and midway through engagement process
- Build and nurture a pipeline of reference customers
- Drive customer participation and attendance to local user communities/events/webinars/etc. as applicable
Who You'll Work With
Who You Are
- You have proven experience (6+ years) directly working with customers and partners in Korea market.
- You have networking / Cisco product experience.
- You have experience with software adoption and customer success requirements.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative analysis to drive operational excellence in customer engagement.
- You are brilliant at capturing customer feedback and detailing it so internal teams can understand what needs to be solved to delight the customer.
- Experience working with customers and partners inspiring change, growing adoptions, using metrics to lead discussions.
- You are an excellent team player with a “win as ONE Cisco team” attitude.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, multifaceted, and multi-cultural business environment and you can work with a range of issues that arise developing new technology in an agile environment.
- You are based in Korea.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Korean and English.
The health and safety of Cisco's employees, customers, and partners is a top priority. Our goal is to protect and mitigate the spread of COVID-19 infection for strong business resiliency during the pandemic. Therefore, Cisco may require new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if the role requires business-related travel, meeting with customers/partners (including visiting third-party sites on behalf of Cisco), attending trade events, and Cisco office entry, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law, and in countries where COVID-19 vaccination is legally required. The company will consider legally required accommodations/exceptions for medical, religious, and other reasons as per the requirements of the role and in accordance with applicable law. Additional information will be provided to candidates about the requirements and accommodation process at the offer time based on region.