CX Global Renewal Operations, Sr. Director
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
In this critical role, you will lead the Global Business Operations team supporting CX Renewals organization improve its on-time renewal rate (OTRR) of recurring revenue, and accelerate growth of annualized recurring revenue (ARR) across all customers and regions.
As an individual, you will perform as trusted business advisor with a 360o view of the business, create and maintain deep stakeholder connections and act with bias for execution. You have a strong understanding of business operations, contract renewal for subscription-based offerings, service sales, customer success, and partner management.
You will navigate between the big picture and the details with speed and agility. You are a self-starter not afraid to challenge the status quo or address the tough questions. You are creative and innovative, analytical, inquisitive, and capable executing on all of your deliverables with limited guidance and tight timelines.
You have experience working in large, complex organizations with proven success and a record of high performance and strong leadership skills. You have a demonstrated track record of taking on complex business problems and creating viable solutions. You have strong quantitative and analytical skills with meticulous attention to detail and accuracy.
As a leader, you will manage a team of business operations professionals who supports 3 Regions and 22 Theaters Globally, as well as a team that drives key strategic initiatives and renewal sales compensation. Your team will act as catalyst to drive CX transformation locally while also supporting CX exceed its business performance.
Who You'll Work With
You will operate effectively across a global matrix organization that spans Americas, EMEAR and APJC. You will work closely with CX Renewals organization, as well as your counterparts on Global Business Operations and key partners like Finance, Sales, Enablement, Partners, Operations and Human Resources.
You will be required to
· Be a subject matter expert on customer experience and renewals for subscription-based (recurring revenue) business models.
· Drive definition, implementation and governance of company-wide renewal policies.
· Run new fiscal year readiness and compensation for renewal sales.
· Work with Renewals executive leadership and HR to design, create and operate annual and long-range people strategy including workforce planning, training, talent programs, and employee engagement while monitoring workforce demographics and future outlooks.
· Lead global cross-functional initiatives from design to implementation.
· Recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement and represent complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner to a variety of audiences.
· Provide sound and data-drive business insights, collaborating with individual contributors and up to senior leadership.
· 10+ years of demonstrated ability and proven success in sales or business operations for subscription and software business units, preferably with international exposure.
· People managing experience for sales or business operations teams in a multi-country, multi-cultural and virtual environment.
· Deep knowledge of levers and metrics for subscription-based sales and renewals.
· Direct experience in leading effectively in complex organizational environments, influencing through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
· Strong knowledge and understanding of IT industry. Familiar with Business Partner RTM for products and services in High-Tech.
· Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information clearly and succinctly.
· Demonstrable ability to be objective through active listening; always striving for the best outcome for the business.
· Excels when working in a fast-paced environment.
· Bachelor's degree required; Master's degree preferred.
Innovation. Disruption. Transition. Transformation. Different words inspired by one essential truth - the world of technology continues to accelerate. We will outpace the competition not just in what we think, but in what we do. The Customer Experience (CX) team at Cisco helps drive this, with a team of world-class experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
· We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
· We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
· We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco