CX Global Business Operations Leader
Location:San Jose, California, US
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You'll Do
You will be a leader and contributor within CX Global Business Operations team that supports Cisco deliver the best customer experience (CX) in the industry, accelerates success for our customers and brings profitable growth for Cisco and its partners.
As an individual, you will perform as trusted business advisor with a 360o view of the business, create and maintain deep stakeholder connections and act with bias for execution. You have a strong understanding of business operations, service sales, partner management, project delivery, customer success, technical support operations and contract renewal for subscription-based offerings.
You are able to navigate between the big picture and the details with speed and agility. You are a self-starter not afraid to challenge the status quo or address the tough questions. You are creative and innovative, analytical, inquisitive, and capable executing on all of your deliverables with limited guidance and tight timelines.
Who You'll Work With
You will operate effectively across a global matrix organization that spans Americas, EMEAR and APJC. You will work closely with your counterparts on CX Global Business Operations as well as other key partners like Finance, Procurement, Product Management, Sales, Partners, Operations, IT and Human Resources.
You will be required to
- Be a subject matter expert on customer experience and subscription-based (recurring revenue) business models.
- Manage competing priorities and influencing internal stakeholders and business owners.
- Lead Global cross-functional initiatives from design to implementation. Facilitate meetings with team, stakeholders and business partners.
- Drive processes definition, simplification and automation programs.
- Recognize opportunities for enhancement and continuous improvement and represent complex ideas in a simple, easy to understand manner to a variety of audiences.
- Provide sound and data-drive business insights, collaborating with individual contributors and up to senior leadership.
- Lead data-driven business reviews and bring insights into actions.
- Create and deliver executive level presentations that are sound and crisp in both content and form.
- 8+ years in Consulting or Business/Sales Operations roles within a high technology environment, preferably with international exposure.
- Expertise on defining and implementing global Go-to-Market programs. Familiar with Business Partner RTM for products and services in High-Tech.
- Expertise on subscription-based business models, customer success business operations, and customer lifecycle value.
- Experience in financial analysis and analytics. Deep knowledge of operational and financial levers and metrics for professional services, technical support and XaaS (anything as a service).
- Direct experience in leading effectively in complex organizational environments.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence without authority.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT industry.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) with the ability to present information clearly and succinctly. Advanced PowerPoint (content and format) and Excel user. Programing, modeling skills.
- Demonstrable ability to be objective through active listening; always striving for the best outcome for the business.
- Excels when working in a fast-paced environment.
- People management experience.
- MBA in business, economics, finance or marketing.
Innovation. Disruption. Transition. Transformation. Different words inspired by one essential truth - the world of technology continues to accelerate. We will outpace the competition not just in what we think, but in what we do. The Customer Experience (CX) team at Cisco helps drive this, with a team of world-class experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience.
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities. Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco