CX Finance Analyst
Area of InterestFinance
Who We Are
We change the World. Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more meaningful than ever before in our lives. Our employees' ground-breaking ideas impact everything imaginable. Here, that means we will take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact. Cisco is evolving a rich solution portfolio of next generation software, hardware, and services to meet customers' changing business requirements in the digitisation journey. Cisco is consistently ranked among the top employers in Poland and was named the #1 Great Place to Work in 2017-2019, coming second in 2020.
What You'll Do
You will be part of the EMEAR CX Finance Regional Team, helping manage a P&L Cisco’s CX (service) operations in EMEAR, with roughly $3B of Revenue. Your main responsibilities will include:
- You will be responsible for close activities, including Bookings, Revenue and Gross Margin forecasting, long-range planning, restatements and other relevant finance initiatives,
- You will play an instrumental role in driving CX transformation, creating and applying new metrics for measuring business performance, focused on recurring revenue and customer lifecycle,
- You will provide data insights that will help manage EMEAR CX P&L and support CX in make trade-off decisions,
- You will use your communication and storytelling skills to frame and translate the outputs of your financial analysis into impactful insights and compelling recommendations.
You will operate across all of Cisco's CX businesses working closely with EMEAR CX FP&A team, CX Operations and CX Delivery teams.
Who You Are
You are a highly motivated and enthusiastic Finance Analyst, with strong analytical mindset, high attention to details and problem-solving skills.
Your colleagues say you are an Excel hero, but you know from experience that when it comes to financial modelling, simple solutions often work best. You know that because you are a great communicator and you understand your insights will drive actions only if others buy into your message.
You will be curious, resourceful and someone who enjoys having his days filled with challenges that have no obvious solution. You will be comfortable dealing with ambiguity and open to change.
Our minimum requirements for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in finance, business administration, or related field, with 2+ years of related experience. A recognized Finance qualification is highly preferred,
- Prior FP&A experience (business forecasting, target setting, performance measurement) is a plus,
- Proficiency in Excel, MS Access, Word, PowerPoint, with a strong ability to deal with large volumes of data, financial modelling skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colourful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!