CX FY21 Sourcing Req
Area of InterestEngineer - Network
Job TypeNew Graduate
Technology InterestNetworking, Software Development, Testing
Who You'll Work With
You will be part of the CX team working with other Consulting Engineers and Solution Architects aligned to different architectures.
As a Network Consulting Engineer who specializes in Cisco Networking and DC/Cloud solutions, you will support the customer through the development of complex designs, implementation support of Cisco leading edge technologies, and delivery of optimization services to some of Cisco's largest customers in Taiwan.
Core Responsibilities include:
- Assists customer with deployment of complex network tools and related Network
- Supports delivery of the services program to major accounts.
- Provides remote or onsite deployment and operation support.
- Performs analysis and diagnosis of highly complex networking problems.
- Builds simulated networks in test labs to resolve highly complex problems and compatibility issues
- Executes all phases of project delivery including network staging, implementation and Operations
- Reviews Implementation Plans.
Who You Are
Expected Education Qualification:
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies toward a master's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or a related major such as Math, Physics
- Solid understanding of networking fundamentals with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Good English of reading/writing/listening and speaking.
- Good communications skills
- Programming skills python, Java, others.
Technical knowledge you need:
- Understanding of Networks, Data Center Technologies and virtualization
- Knowledge of data center plan/design/implementation
- Fundamental on L1, L2 and L3 network
- Knowledge on Vxlan, DCI & ACI technologies is a plus
- Knowing technology in WAN routing, security
- Experience and technology in routing & Switching, CCNA is preferred.
- Experience as in Cisco Core technologies/products is a plus
We connect everything: people, processes, data, and things. We innovate everywhere, taking bold risks to shape the technologies that give us smart cities, connected cars, and handheld hospitals. And we do it in style with unique personalities who aren’t afraid to change the way the world works, lives, plays and learns.
We are thought leaders, tech geeks, pop culture aficionados, and we even have a few purple haired rock stars. We celebrate the creativity and diversity that fuels our innovation. We are dreamers and we are doers.
We Are Cisco.