CX Distribution Partner Specialist, APJC
Area of InterestSales - Services, Solutions, Customer Success
Due to the current COVID-19 health crisis, the escalating visa/travel restrictions in place and other practical difficulties associated with international travel, we are currently unable to extend offers to anyone who is not currently working/living in Singapore or whom we judge is unlikely to be able to start work for us in Singapore on our desired start date. Consequently, until further notice we will be prioritizing candidates who are in this location and whom we believe can start employment as expected in this location on our desired date. We're keeping the situation under review and we will adjust our position as relevant circumstances change.
Who You'll Work With
- You will work with regional/ theatre distributors and internal distributor teams for driving our CX GTM for Cisco software in the distribution channel. You will report into APJC Partner Sales team.
- You will also collaborate with the following teams: Partner Account Managers, Region’s Partner Sales and Distribution team, Global Distribution, Architecture BDMs, and CX.
- We seek someone who has a strong aptitude for teamwork, communication and can handle multiple initiatives across the APJC region.
- We emphasize a culture of TOGETHER - helping each other in winning together and having fun together.
What You‘ll Do
- Evangelize Cisco’s CX vision and strategy to our channel teams and distribution partner community.
- Be the primary area SME resource for Cisco CX, Customer Success, SW and Lifecycle practice through distribution and 2T Partners
- Be accountable for achieving Cisco SW and RR bookings targets for your respective area
- Collaborate with Cisco Field and Partner sales leaders/teams to build an area distributor/channel plan to enable Cisco SW revenue and ensure proper engagement with targeted channel VARs looking to make or maintain their CX Specialization status
- Create, drive and support enablement activities to promote further understanding of our distribution lifecycle value framework
- Educate the key, relevant decision makers/ influencers at our strategic partners/ distributors on the benefits and financial impact of building a robust Cisco lifecycle practice, inclusive of CX Specialization and Lifecycle Advantage capabilities, with a strong focus on Adoption.
- Work with Distributors to develop their Cisco software, CX lifecycle, and enterprise agreement practice by guiding them through the certification processes, maximize profitability programs, enabling Distributor sales teams to hunt and identify Cisco SW sales opportunities and provide channel facing sales support.
- Provide Cisco SW “How To” Expertise to the channel community (internal & external) for Cisco Tools, BOM, Quotes & Ordering.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of channel and/or sales experience in the IT industry, preferably with a knowledge of Cisco Software and Recurring Revenue business models
- Strong knowledge or ability to quickly build a background in Cisco’s CX portfolio is a must.
- Possess software experience, including a knowledge of industry software subscription and ELA models.
- Able to quickly understand, articulate and evangelize the value of Cisco’s SW Subscription and ELA models to partners.
- Executive presence and credibility, including having a strong partner financial acumen.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, start-up type sales organization; being a self-starter will be critical to success in this role.
- Possess strategic thinking and analytical skills.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (37 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns, and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it).
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA). We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!