CX Digital Transformation - Product Owner
Location:San Jose, California, US
Additional Location(s)Any location in US
Area of InterestBusiness Development
Technology InterestBig Data, Analytics
We are seeking Digital Transformation professionals that demonstrate skills and experience leading large-scale business initiatives on behalf of CX to accelerate capabilities in support of our Recurring Revenue business.
This senior, individual contributor role is responsible for working cross-functionally to set the strategy, define priorities and consistently deliver value through execution. In this key role, the qualified candidate will be responsible in bridging the strategy across Customer Experience & working cross-functionally to execute. The role will need to have expertise in how to work closely with IT and Ops.
The role will be reporting to a Sr. Director in our Customer Experience organization.
- Subject matter expert on recurring revenue and renewals business, in alignment to support our CX strategy.
- Provide best-in-class services for planning, designing, deploying, and supporting digital technology tools
· Identify opportunities and impacts to operational processes then guide the clients in managing the associated changes.
· Work across CX and Sales leadership on devising strategies that deliver the best solutions
• Manage quarterly roadmaps, budget and execution
- Focus on stakeholder management, in order to align CX and Sales a unified suite of solutions
- Understand the need for communications, change management, and training to enable the above
- Prepare content and leading read outs in executive meetings and overall governance committees (Steering Committees, Operating Committees, etc)
- Foster a culture of transparency, accountability and innovation to the work at hand
Customer Experience organization is set up to accelerate our customers’ success and profitable growth for Cisco and our partners by delivering the best customer experience in the technology industry. CX is intensely focused in enabling Cisco’s transformation to grow recurring revenue through our Software and Services business. As part of the Platforms team, the individual will drive significant change in our digital landscape as part of the broader ecosystem of teams in this space.
This is a critical role providing leadership in transforming Customer Experience’s digital strategy for years to come. This role requires the ability to translate strategy to execution, great communication skills and cross-functional collaboration with key leaders to ensure effective execution of business outcomes.
* Strong interpersonal skills including demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence leaders.
* Ability to remove roadblocks that stand in the way of our successful release and project completion.
* Strong business planning and business operations skills.
* Exceptional analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Highly skilled in verbal and written communication skills
* Self-starter, ability to work independently
* Fun, highly energetic personality; great team player that works well in a fast-paced and intense environment with expectations to deliver high-impact value to the company.
* Deep expertise in industry-leading Digital Transformation methodologies
* 15+ years of relevant work experience in digital transformation.
* Proven track record of leading complex, strategic initiatives
* Process and systems background in support of recurring revenue business
* Experience with Salesforce.com
* Highly effective communicator
* Knowledge and experience with both waterfall and agile project methodologies.
* Ability to travel 1-2x month, USA based (occasional International)