CX Delivery Manager
Location:Tokyo, Kanto, Japan
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
What You’ll Do
Cisco Services provide a global service delivery experience. By offering a complete portfolio of business and technology solutions, Cisco Services ensure that customers achieve successful business outcomes. That means your work will enable customer transformation across a complete lifecycle of Consult/Plan/Build/Manage.
· Sets strategic service delivery direction that anticipates the needs of our customers and their technology needs;
· Ensures operational excellence in service delivery execution to assure customer objectives and outcomes
· Influences customer decision making via thought leadership on technology drivers for their business;
· Assesses and influences services delivery methods and execution improvements through the eyes of the customer.
· Lead the global service delivery experience to the customer - single point of ownership and accountability for all customer service delivery related activities
· Assure customer outcomes across lifecycle of Plan/Build/Manage
· Manage customer level profitability - identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, manage efficiencies, drive productivity, manage projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets
· Shape multi-year services strategy, in conjunction with sales leadership
· Drive services revenue growth through sales pursuits, aligned to account plan --> business development
· Influence and challenge the customer's thinking to develop better solutions to business and IT objectives
· Establish and maintain CxO relationships - directly influence CIO/CTO
· Build and manage global direct and matrix teams for customer execution
· Champion customer requirements and needs into Cisco - engineering, quality, roadmaps, service offer development, etc.
· Innovate around delivery process, engagement models, business management, and customer intimacy - demonstrate improvement in business execution and be seen as a go to resource in helping shape portfolio and technology direction
Who You’ll Work With
Are you passionate about driving customer success? Ensuring that customers realize their business goals is the charter of the Cisco services team. As a leader of a focused service delivery function you will influence, inspire and manage the business strategy, customer relationship and delivery teams.
Who You Are
· Relevant vertical knowledge and expertise around technology and markettrends – aligned to customer business objectives and challenges
· - ability to engage subject matter expertise as appropriate
· deep domain expertise in 1-2 areas
· Successfully navigate Customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand and manage political realities to achieve goals
· Expertise of IT standards/frameworks (e.g. ITIL, eTOM) and trends (e.g. cloud)
· Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Executive engagement – communication, presence and skills
· Financial Acumen – understand finance and P&L process and standards
· 12-15 years relevant industry related experience (e.g. IT domain expertise)
· Knowledge of Cisco Architectures an advantage
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.