CX Country Customer Delivery Director (People Leader) - Korea
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
- The CX Country Director manages customer delivery and also owns the CX (Customer Experience) services business for the country accounts across Enterprise, Public Sector and Telco/Service Provider.
- You will be a member of the ASEAN & Korea CX senior leadership team and the Country Cisco leadership teams.
- Establish and maintain CxO relationships - directly influence CIO/CTO. Builds and nurtures strong customer executive relationships to develop a deep view of the needs and service engagements. Sets strategic service delivery direction that anticipates the needs of our customers and their technology needs.
- Own successful customer delivery, quality and realization of customer outcomes. Manages delivery risks, issues, escalations and fine tune project and program execution across all country accounts. Ensures operational excellence in service delivery execution to assure customer objectives and outcomes.
- Partners with customer success and renewal sales to drive services and software recurring revenues growth throughout the Customer Lifecycle, through delivery excellence and customer intimacy.
- Innovate around delivery process, partner engagement models, business management, and customer intimacy - demonstrate improvement in business execution and be seen as the go to resource in helping shape portfolio and technology direction.
- Financial: owns country-level P&L: CX revenues & costs forecasting and commitment, deal approval and project level profitability. Manage customer level profitability - identify new revenue opportunities, drive revenue recognition, manage efficiencies, drive productivity, manage projects successfully while meeting revenue and cost budgets.
- Shape multi-year services strategy, in conjunction with sales leadership. Drive services revenue growth through sales pursuits, aligned to account plan.
- Build, develop and energize a high performance CX organization in the country.
- Build and manage global direct and matrix teams for customer execution.
- Champion customer requirements and needs into Cisco - engineering, quality, roadmaps, service offer development.
Who You Are
- You are a self-starter, able to structure, prioritize and drive customer conversations. You are comfortable in managing complex client dynamics and are capable of aligning teams around a common set of objectives resulting in an ability to deliver superior results.
- You are customer-oriented: front customer engagement and successfully navigate customer landscape to drive mutual success - understand and manage political realities to achieve goals.
- You have high Financial Acumen - detailed understanding of P&L control, process and standards.
- You are a team leader and builder, able to rapidly assess and transform, federate and energize a diverse and high-performance team around you to achieve exceptional results in a multi-cultural and diverse environment.
- You are a decisive decision maker, able to take rapid calls to drive high-impact outcomes.
- You are proactive and always stay ahead of the customer's needs and requirements.
- You are an excellent communicator: excellent verbal, written and presentation skills, able to digest translate and simplify complex data, brief and to the point, with an ability to effectively influence customers at C-suite level, peers and senior management.
- While not necessary the expert, you are able to hold a technical discussion at an executive level and know when to pull in the necessary expertise to add value to the client.
- Experience in Managing Transformation, how to develop and manage complex very large delivery engagements
- Experience leading large teams. Proven capability to rapidly ramp-up a highly effective services delivery team.
- Experience in mentoring peers and teams in a professional services practice.
- 15-20 years industry experience
- Knowledge of Cisco’s portfolio and customer industry, IT and vertical is an advantage.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.