CX Consulting Engineer
Location:Seoul, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Networking, Security
- 네트워크 설계/구축/최적화 및 마이그레이션 프로젝트 수행 경험
- SDN(Software Defined Network)에 대한 이해가 있으신 분
- Data Center 기술에 대한 이해와 구축/설계와 관련한 경험
- 안정적인 인프라 구축/운영을 위한 솔루션/아키텍쳐 테스트 전략 수립
- 고객사와 다양한 IT 전략/컨설팅 프로젝트 수행 경험
- Responsible for driving CX projects and customer-based project initiatives.
- Align and drive focused work with customer's business strategy and objectives.
- Demonstrate and generate applicable technical, standard methodologies.
- Support testing and validation of solutions and software strategies along with configuring devices and troubleshooting errors.
- Actively lead complex network, security, and collaboration design, performance engineering or problem resolution projects.
- Perform architectural planning and design, as well as configuration and integration support within project delivery and ongoing consultative engagements.
- Provide operational support for complex, Enterprise network deployments.
- Identify & document design/architecture best practices for Cisco Services adoption.
- Provide consultative, proactive and/or reactive support for Cisco Business Critical Services.
- Assist in the development of business and technical requirement + high-level and low-level design activities + network implementation planning.
- You have 10+ years of relevant experience.
- You have experience with designing and optimizing complex network solutions.
- You have demonstrated consulting skills and customer facing experience which should include working with the Senior Leadership Team where required and other customer teams.
- You have experience in SDx & Data Center Solution & Software.
- You have in-depth knowledge of baseline system engineering skills and a good knowledge in WAN, MPLS, WLAN.
- You know network management, network availability, and capacity management.
- You have experience on how to develop a network from pure manual operation to automate high frequent tasks.
- Knowledge on Cisco products
- Python, Ansible, and related automation toolset practical experience
- NETCONF and RESTCONF experience
- CCIE R&S or DC
- Comprehensive understanding of all IP protocols
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to communicate technology strategy and architecture approach to engineers, executives, and Cisco customers.
- Strong consulting & client-facing skills
- Self-driven with the curiosity to learn and work in a fast-paced changing environment.
- Out-of-the-box thinking, analytical reasoning, and creative problem-solving skills with the ability to convert thoughts to real and pragmatic execution.
When available, the salary range posted for this position reflects the projected hiring range for new hire, full-time salaries in U.S. and/or Canada locations, not including equity or benefits. For non-sales roles the hiring ranges reflect base salary only; employees are also eligible to receive annual bonuses. Hiring ranges for sales positions include base and incentive compensation target. Individual pay is determined by the candidate's hiring location and additional factors, including but not limited to skillset, experience, and relevant education, certifications, or training. Applicants may not be eligible for the full salary range based on their U.S. or Canada hiring location. The recruiter can share more details about compensation for the role in your location during the hiring process.
U.S. employees have access to quality medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan with a Cisco matching contribution, short and long-term disability coverage, basic life insurance and numerous wellbeing offerings. Employees receive up to twelve paid holidays per calendar year, which includes one floating holiday, plus a day off for their birthday. Employees accrue up to 20 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) each year and have access to paid time away to deal with critical or emergency issues without tapping into their PTO. We offer additional paid time to volunteer and give back to the community. Employees are also able to purchase company stock through our Employee Stock Purchase Program.
Employees on sales plans earn performance-based incentive pay on top of their base salary, which is split between quota and non-quota components. For quota-based incentive pay, Cisco pays at the standard rate of 1% of incentive target for each 1% revenue attainment against the quota up to 100%. Once performance exceeds 100% quota attainment, incentive rates may increase up to five times the standard rate with no cap on incentive compensation. For non-quota-based sales performance elements such as strategic sales objectives, Cisco may pay up to 125% of target. Cisco sales plans do not have a minimum threshold of performance for sales incentive compensation to be paid.