CX - Consulting Engineer (Technical Leader), Cloud/Automation
Location:Seoul, Seoul-Teukbyeolsi, Republic Of Korea
Area of InterestEngineer - Software
Technology InterestCloud and Data Center, Software Development, Testing
Our Customer Experience (CX) Cloud and Automation consulting delivery team focuses on cutting edge technologies and we are reshaping the industry for our customers.
Innovation will be central to our success and is at the heart of what makes Cisco such an amazing place to work.
Cisco is going through a major transformation towards Cloud Native and Software Defined Services and to support this transformation, we are developing and innovating our success portfolio for Cloud and Automation for our customers.
We are looking for a knowledgeable and talented individual to help develop these services, build content.
These services will support our customers on their journey to cloud by onboarding their applications, building hybrid architectures, and operationalizing solutions.
What You'll Do
- Provide and Incubate Cloud and Automation based consulting service that focus on Cisco initiatives and industry leading trends
- Develop technical content that provides business value to our customers and enablement plans for delivered content
- Architect, design, test and deliver services to match customer requirements
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as business product management, engineering teams, partners, and delivery teams
- Lead technical discussions and provide ongoing innovation to solutions created
Who You Are
A motivated self-starter with a bias for action. You have a proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to lead multiple projects with tight timelines effectively.
You have the ability to learn quickly and understand complex technologies in concise terms of technological and business value.
You have a strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration, and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization.
- Experience in designing and implementing Cloud architectures (Private/Hybrid/Multcloud) via a project or work experience
- Hands on experience Container solutions including Kubernetes, Docker, and/or Openshift
- Experience with CI/CD, DevOps processes with an understanding of Jenkins, GIT, or equivalent
- Experience with one or more hypervisors including Vmware ESXi, KVM, Hyper-V
- Knowledge of one or more of the modern computing languages including: Python, Java, Node.js
- Experience with software or automation tools including Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef
- Experience with Cloud Native software development is strongly desired
- Demonstrate a high degree of originality and innovation in designing Services and Solutions level architecture
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to simplify and communicate complex ideas
- Presentation skills with a high degree of confidence speaking with Executive Leadership, Customers, and Key Stakeholders
- Any of the following certifications are helpful: Cisco DevNet Associate, AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner, Google Associate Cloud Engineer, Microsoft Azure Fundamentals, Certified Kubernetes Administrator, Hashicorp Terraform Associate
Who You Are
We are seeking high energy and experienced individuals who possess the following skills and experience:
- 12+ years of experience in technology industry working in complex environment
- Strong experience in building cloud native applications and platform capabilities
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about providing positive customer experiences
- Critical thinking and big picture understanding of how platform should be built and maintained to enable applications scaling, security and resiliency
- Flexible and adaptable: Ability to switch gears in various high-stress situations and apply themselves to quickly learning new technologies and adopting new methodologies
- Accountability: You are a results-oriented teammate who leads by example, holds self-accountable for performance, takes complete ownership, and champions all aspects of customer and project initiatives
- Efficient and Creative: You should be able to think creatively to find the optimal solution to problems
- Bachelor degree required; Masters’ preferred in an area such as Computer Science, Computer Networking, Information Technology, Electrical/Computer Engineering or a similar field