CX Cloud Success Manager
Location:London, England, United Kingdom
Area of InterestCustomer Experience
Who We Are?
Cisco’s Customer Experience (CX) organization is one of Cisco’s fastest growing teams, and the CX Engineering & Product Incubation organization is transforming how Cisco delivers value to our customers & partners via our product portfolio. This team is charged with driving the digital experience and automation strategies for CX SaaS products.
What You'll Do
As part of the Insights and Innovation team, you will support and lead key high touch customer engagements by aligning and partnering with the customers to understand their goals, initiatives and desired business outcomes. Leveraging these experiences, you will translate key customer insights, feedback and information into actionable intelligence to drive improvements to CX Engineering processes, products and deliverables by serving as the voice of the customer in both business and technical contexts. You will work cross functionally and across internal and external stakeholder groups to develop, implement and manage programs supporting customer onboarding, adoption and engagement across CX Engineering products lines.
Using your experiences and expertise in both technical and customer facing capacities, you will develop methodologies, approaches and change management strategies that facilitate adoption and execution of customer and field feedback, adoption and engagement. You will embed and enable with other teams across CX to develop, enable and support customer success in product adoption. You will bring coherence, simplification and coordination across stakeholders by elevating the voice of the customer and proactively identifying and removing barriers to customer and partner adoption of Cisco CX Customer and Partner SaaS product offerings.
- Serve as liaison coordinating with both customers and engineering to bring together feedback, technical data and requirements to make it actionable.
- Facilitate communications, processes and tools for customer feedback between customers, CX PM & Engineering and the field
- Articulate customer requirements / specifications and report gaps to Cisco’s product, engineering, and marketing teams.
- Drive customer CX Cloud adoption by engaging with customers directly, partners, cisco field and tools to increase usage
- Advocate customers in conversations with cross-disciplinary technical and product teams to grow the influence of customer-centric experience thinking.
- Improve customer experience, so we are delighting our customers every step of the way and help develop ways to insure this happens 100% of the time as we scale programs.
Who You Are
You are great teammate with a track record of success in leading development and go-to-market strategies for data intensive SaaS application in consumer and enterprise contexts. You are self-directed and comfortable in ambiguous, fast paced environments with demonstrated abilities in getting things done. You'll bring high energy, confidence and will articulate the CX SaaS product capabilities and customer value to our key partners. You will display strong written and verbal communication skills as well as active listening skills. You will bring a flexible, agile, creative thinking, problem solving, assertive, can-do demeanor to work daily. You are someone that performs well under pressure, can prioritize effectively.
Who You'll Work With
You will be a core member of the Insights and Innovation team and work cross functionally with CX Engineering, PMO, Product Management, Customer Success, Sales & Marketing and greater Cisco partners in this role. The team is responsible for defining the strategy, processes, tools and mechanisms for scalable customer and partner feedback gathering, driving onboarding, adoption and engagement with CX Engineering products and collaborating across-CX teams to make our customers successful.
This role will work closely with CX field team and customers to drive adoption of all the architectures in CX Cloud, define tasks to be automated allowing for scale, implement feedback processes and tools resulting that lead to actionable insights for product development and delivery partners.
- 5-7 Years Customer Facing Experience with enterprise customers
- Customer Success, Business Development and/or Sales experience
- Experience in driving technology adoption and change management with SaaS based products
- Customer-first attitude and serve as the voice-of -customer back to CX so critical feedback is gathered and acted upon
- Experience driving and collecting measurable business outcomes
- Broad knowledge of Cisco’s architectures and Solutions
- Ability to identify customer pain-points, help customer prioritize business outcomes and strategy to achieve.
- Identify customer key engagement partners
- Cross functional collaboration in both technical and business capacities
- Ability to serve as the “voice of the customer” with senior technical leaders and managers so critical feedback is collected and impacted upon
Is it meaningful to you to work for a company that values employees? Because Cisco expresses employee value by offering benefits like, accrued time off, paid holidays, time to give back, 401k matching and many others.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.