CX Centers Excellence and Standardization – Delivery Readiness Manager
Location:Denver, Colorado, US
Area of InterestInformation Technology
Compensation Range103600 USD - 165600 USD
The CX Centers’ Excellence and Standardization – Delivery Readiness Manager has overall responsibility for defining the strategy to ensure CX Delivery Readiness for all new CXDM Offer Introductions. This leader will set the strategy and govern the execution of CX Delivery Readiness Plan to include assessment of release scope, schedule, confirmation of impacts, resource capacity, partnership with change management and enablement plan execution, budget forecast and approval as well as VAP approval guidance ahead of each CXDM Tollgate (Concept & Strategy, Design & Viability, Build and Launch). This role will align to all CX Center leaders and manage a team of highly skilled Readiness Leaders for successful execution of the CXDM Release Roadmap.
Role and Responsibilities
In this role, you will work with CXDM cross functional teams to define strategies for Offer releases. You will provide guidance to CX Delivery Readiness leaders as they work with key stakeholders as well as other cross-functional teams in CX, to ensure successful readiness of resource capacity, enablement and capabilities/tool adoption. You will also be responsible for identifying, positioning, and ensuring global consistency of execution for Global theaters and CX Centers.
- Influence multiple stakeholders (including at senior levels) to align to a readiness plan that best supports CXPM value drivers, CX Global Delivery and employee success.
- Drive resolution of cross-functional issues in concert with large matrixed team and stakeholders across the company.
- Become/act as a subject matter expert company wide.
- Effectively represents CX Theater and CX Centers governance practices internally and externally.
- Work to continually improve the Delivery Readiness practices and processes to drive efficiency and to ensure a world class experience for New Offer Integration.
- Some travel (20-30%) and off-hour work flexibility may be required depending on the target company.
Who You Are
- Knowledgeable about Cisco’s businesses, technologies and cross-functional processes (with demonstrated expertise in some).
- Proactive and able to quickly identify and solve problems. Respond rapidly to changing conditions in a fast-paced and unstructured, often ambiguous environment.
- Able to influence and drive change.
- Have demonstrated business acumen and in-depth knowledge of the Global CX Centers functions.
- Able to apply understanding of GCXC and CX delivery models, Cisco’s general business strategy and knowledge of integration practices to make key recommendations.
- Highly motivated and curious.
- High energy, high quality, flexible leader and collaborator who can quickly gain the trust of others and easily manage sensitive situations.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results through ambiguous, complex cross-functional and global teams.